Posted By: deslee Period Stars - 01/09/24 03:17 AM
Happy New Year all. I have the four levels of Diamond Feng Shui and understand that my home will remain as a period 8 unless I make the significant changes that would be required to change the period. What I would appreciate some more clarity on is whether the Period 8 Mountain and Water Stars as well as the Base Period Charts for period 8 will remain as is. If that's the case, does it mean that the only stars that will change during the next 20 years are the yearly and monthly, which will be period 9?
Posted By: Wendy_Greer Re: Period Stars - 01/10/24 03:38 PM
Hi Deslee!

The Yearly Stars will continue to shift with the advent of each Lunar New Year.

The Period 9 Charts pertain to the next 20 year cycle, which starts next month and will end in 2044. If you currently have a Period 8 home, you would need to purposefully shift it to a Period 9 using the guidelines on your Level Three Diamond Feng Shui Manual.

All the best and Happy New Year!!!

Wendy Greer
Posted By: Essy Re: Period Stars - 02/04/24 05:15 PM
Hello! I also have all 4 Diamond feng shui courses …if our house is still in period 8, where do I find the yearly and monthly cures and activations for a period 8 house?
Posted By: Wendy_Greer Re: Period Stars - 02/05/24 07:18 PM
Hi Essy!

You use the same yearly starts chart no matter what period your home is in. The 2024 Flying Stars updates can be ordered here - www.learningstrategies.com/time

All the best!
Wendy Greer
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement