Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#4249 04/17/02 11:59 PM
OP Offline

The concept of paraliminals which have been carefully crafted to allow suggestions to enter the mind are a wonderful tool.

I'm wondering, during the scripting of the Paraliminals, is there any mention for the individual to take some form or action?

After all, what good are suggestions if one does not act upon them?

If one does act upon them, how is this being suggested?

#4250 04/18/02 02:24 AM

I don't think it's suggestions which enter the mind, but more like getting a new behavior. Like "thinking more positively", "getting the feeling of prosperity", "you CAN-feelings"..etc.. It's like using the information you have in your mind, and then rearranging them, so it will help you to achive your goals. (The paraliminals don't put things into your mind). So that you emotionally, believing, positively etc. more easily can take action to achive your goals.. This could be Self-Esteem, Magnetism, changing your history (so you don't get hindered by that), new options, belief, getting rid of anxiety, positive feelings, anything that can help you move more easily toward your goals.

The plan of action is up to you. You have to create that. (And listening to a paraliminal before you create a plan can actually change the way you think of things, therefore also change your plan more positively! Maybe with courage or new options or a stronger believe in yourself).

It works perfectly for me. I have recieved LOT's of my goals, and experienced a lot.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved