Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

It's a pleasure to find such diverse and numerous discussions continue to gravitate towards the topic of Holosync, Bill Harris, and Centerpointe! I have been using Holosync for three months now (awakening prologue), and being a guy who values questions and critical thinking, I of course have my doubts. But ironically its the common doubts of most others that are the very things that have kept me going! Let me explain.

I have heard countless people express again and again that Holosync is not *making* them perfectly emotionally balanced and wise and enlightened, etc. Of course not! If it did - you wouldn’t need it! From what I have grown to understand, Holosync is DESIGNED to provide a gradual and incremental stimulus over time (over YEARS) to your psychological apparatus, causing it to eventually break down under too much entropy and thus to reform on a more cohesive level that is able to handle the entropy that it previously could not handle. Then the entropy is again increased, and the structure is forced to break down again and reform on an even higher level. OF COURSE YOU REACT TO THE HOLOSYNC STIMULUS BE EXPERIENCEING OVERWHELM. If you didn't then the program wouldn't be doing its job.

The very idea that this program could initiate processes that parallel emotional catharsis or even psychosis is the reason why I bought it and use it! Intrinsically I recognized the value in such a powerful tool (yet, there are many other, more gentle tools, for those who prefer)... But THE HAMMER is the quickest way to self-mastery - albeit not the safest.

But whatever route you choose - anyone who expects to actualize themselves without struggle or discomfort or PAIN are selling themselves short. I'm not advocating pain here - I’m suggesting that over our lives, in order to survive, we stash away our pain into the shadows of our own selves so we can function uninhibited - but by doing this we become ultimately limited - and if we wish to remove that obstacle that we created for ourselves then our pain must be unmasked and maybe even experienced and our own darkness illuminated! Sounds nice - but what it implies are subjective emotional experiences that are very unpleasant and that no one in their right mind would deliberately pursue - right? Wrong. In the cases I’m describing - the are a necessary means to a much brighter ending - and Holosync is a powerful tool that can help get you there quickly if you allow it to.

Now. The Danger. The people you don't often hear about who have been ruined.

If Holosync is a stimulus that pushes your psychological structure to collapse - then what is to guarantee that the structure is not merely damaged or destroyed? What if it never reforms on a higher level? This is a question I have been contemplating. Perhaps I ask it out of ignorance. Perhaps it could explain the "exceptions" that Holosync has had an overall dehabilitating or damaging effect on. I have not called up their hotline yet - but from what I’ve seen and heard the characters you speak too sound like drones that are programmed to say "just let whatever happens be OK" or "just stick with it, you'll get through this part". I hope they don't use this outlook indiscriminately, regardless of what kinds of questions you ask them. What if I react to Holosync by falling helpless to deeply repressed suicidal tendencies? Should I just be OK with that feeling? From a more removed standpoint I’d personally say "well, there will be a few casualties. Everything/everyone can not be accounted for. But as a generalization Holosync will do good things" - but from a humanistic standpoint I could not sit by and watch a friend be driven to the edge of suicide by their commitment to some audio tapes that play with brain entrainment... I would say to STOP - and find another way. Maybe THE HAMMER is not for everyone. And Holosync in itself is not even a very big hammer! (Try Primal Therapy, for example)

And what’s with their marketing strategies? I do not appreciate being bombarded with the same bulky-paper-wasting propaganda again and again. Bill Harris does sound like he's trying to sell snake oil to a bunch of desperate primates! Why does he have to approach sales from that angle?! He makes the company look like crap! I'm sure their main homepage has turned off more people that it has suckered in! (well, I suppose it did sucker ME in) -- but I was willing to look beyond the obvious pressure-tactics (I’ve been a salesman for many years) to see the product being sold - and realize that due to its nature and the people who needed it most it demanded more than a simple-honest approach to sell it effectively.

But I still smell dishonesty. Does that mean that just because the sales mentality is unethical that the product is without value? Not necessarily.... But it doesn't help it much either. One specific of dishonesty would be the Sony MDR-V600 headphones which they sell on their site for approx. $110 - claiming that even that is good discount from full retail price. Well, full retail is $99 direct form Sony - and has been for the last decade. And there’s more. So - WHY THE NEED FOR ALL THE BULLSH*T STORIES?

I have mixed feelings about Holosync. I think its effective, although maybe a little too gentle for people who have strong defenses against change built up - cause those guys/gals don’t even really experience much upheaval!

But my GUT tells me that a major element of CRI is DISHONEST --- and so I serve to make up for that by offering copies of this overpriced program to friends and poor people for free. JUST KIDDING!!! <---disclaimer

What sets Holosync apart from any other Brain Entrainment outfit that I’ve yet to see? Most companies are dealing with inducing Brain States. Holosync is dealing with STAGES. They are offering an effective and long-term program designed specifically to break you down again and again. All-out better than any short-term deprogramming or deconditioning exercise I have ever come across. If you want to Become yourself you first have to Unbuild yourself.

I would suggest Holosync to anyone who is SERIOUS about LONG TERM self mastery and who is willing to suffer a little (maybe a lot) to get out of the river they’ve spent their whole lives drowning in and up onto the mountain peak that overlooks the whole beautiful valley. Its gonna be a LOT of work - there isn’t a quick fix to get up atop that mountain for GOOD – but Holosync can be one of many tools to speed the process. Even if it appears that the company is run (in my opinion, and not without REASON) by some very dishonest capitalist meat-heads!

I hope that for all the readers and posters on this board - your search for answers yields something useful to you. With LOVE,

Pope Egg B. Real

------------------------------
"BETTER TO SPEAK YOUR MIND, THAN TO BE EATEN ALIVE BY A HORNY RHINOCEROUS!"

Book of Egg 4:3

[This message has been edited by eggnostic (edited May 22, 2005).]

eggnostic;

I think what gets me about most of the complaints regarding Centerpointe and Bill Harris, is that they complain about them being successful, making money, a real profit, doing what they do.

Not to many years ago Bill wasn't making much of nothing when he first started building Centerpointe and now he is on his way to becoming the Micheal Dell of Binearal Beats. Only took him 15 to 20 years to hit critical mass.

Because he has now become a success, people sit back and throw stones at him and his business.

Obviously he is Success driven and has choosen the path of being a Marketer to do this. You could do the same thing. It's legal, the products he pushes are for a persons own benefit.

There may be people who have difficulty with this Holosync Program, but many people cannot pick up a technical manual of any kind to figure out how to use a one moving part broom or paint brush.

If a person wants better results from Holosync then getting better sound equipment, a regular sleep schedule and a healthy diet with beneficial supplements is a good start.

From there possibly branch out and do the Sedona Method and Spring Forest Qigong to be able to release stuff much faster as well as maintain a high energy level and good health.

We live in an economic society so to critisize someone for being a capitalist seems odd to me. Someone who builds something up and 100's of thousands of people benefit from it should be rewarded.

I don't believe Bill started off thinking "Boy am I going to make a ton of money from this!" as a side benefit he has.
So what. That's his business.

There are alot worse business practices out there in the world that are really worth screaming about if you want to waste the energy. Or you could use that energy for your own personal benefit.

Whatever you decide, have fun.

Aloha

Jeff

PS; Go Bill!

Hi,
I agree that it all gets down to advertising.
Like... how can I put it? I remember reading in the "photoreading" section of this forum about how someone was complaining about photoreading and how it didn't deliver a single key to "pow! instantly gain complete knowledge of everything you photoread!", which is EXACTLY what the advertising indicates that it could do. So who is in the wrong here? The consumer who is disappointed with the actual results from the actual method not meeting his expectations? Or is the people who created the advirtising with the specific intention of creating those feelings and ideas?
Don't get me wrong, I'm not attacking Photoreading, just using it as an example. The same thing applies to Holosync, but far more. Go to thier homepage and read through the sale's pitch. Does he even mention overwhelm? Or the severity of the temporary negative effects of Holosyns, like losing jobs, regaining speach impediments, and hundreds of other things that the support team at Centerpointe take for granted. The point is, if there is a problem then I would personally say that it is self imposed. I mean, honestly, Bill Haris has by far and enough money and experience to create a program far more effective than the one he has; with even a fraction of the profit he has generated so far he could make it universally effective. He could add silent affermations to help people through overwhelm, or stop it completely. There are hundreds of other things too, of course. Anyway, like I say, I think that the only problem is self imposed; through the way people are positioned to recieve the product, and through the fact that they are still working with technology from the 80's.

[This message has been edited by genuismonkey (edited May 27, 2005).]

Hi Gals and Guys:

I've spent the last several hours going through several threads on this web-site dealing with Holosync, it's pro's and con's, the merits of the Centerpointe program, etc. I'd like to offer a slightly different perspective. I've chosen this thread as it is the most recent and relevant to my remarks.

First, I am a Holosync user, currently in the final stages of Level 1, as well as having delved into Sedona, Success Principles, Paraliminals (recently), and some training through Peak Potentials. I learned of Holosync through another forum about a year ago. Six months passed before I bumped into it again. At the time I first learned about it, I was suicidal, having suffered two near nervous breakdowns in as many years from "corporate stress".

In the course of healing, I studied for and became a Certified Hypnotherapist, however, I still needed to do a fair amount of work on myself after the certification process before I was ready to actually help others through the hypnotherapy. The original reason I took the course was to get the benefits of knowing exactly how it worked, and to be able to use it long-term on myself, without the need of running to someone to do it to me. That's part of my background.

The other part is that I am a deep trance channeler - and having been doing very deep meditation for over 20 years, I had a really good handle on how my mind responded to things. I had also been involved in the earlier years (1980's mostly) in New Age thought and the positive programming stuff. I had also been using something called "Astral Sounds" for most of those 20+ years, which also utilized different sound frequencies, etc. to create brain entrainment and a few other nifty effects.

So I tried the HS demo - and I immediately could feel the effect it had, and I ordered AP. I also indulged myself in an Inner Circle membership when a good deal on that presented itself in November (I had been in the program just a bit over a month at the time), to ensure that I would see the program through to completion (as I had come to recognize one of my main flaws in getting anything done in life was to put things off, procrastinate and quit before I saw things through).

I had a rough few months during AP, particularly with the stuff it brought up concerning my attempted suicides (5 attempts over 35 years). I enrolled in Sedona, and that helped immensely. I did my own daily hypnosis routine. I read everything I could get my hands about Holosync and Centerpointe. I emailed and called the hotline whenever I felt like I was ready to just throw in the towel, and got massive amounts of support - and not just sugar-coated platitudes either. I recognized a long time ago (pre HS) that anything worthwhile having had it's price - monetary or in terms of lifes lessons learned, and some of them might be painful. I did the Firewalk back in '84, and only had a few minor blisters - they were painful for a week, and then went away. The lesson I learned in Self-confidence (trusting the Higher Self) stuck!

I also did something else, though. I started to pay attention to all of the marketing stuff I was getting from Bill, and eventually became involved in some of the other programs he was supporting, such as Sedona, Peak Potentials and the Paraliminals. Instead of taking the tact that this was just another money-making scheme, I started looking at things from the perspective of a group of business people who had found a need, and who had decided that they could supply solutions that worked, and which (IMHO) didn't negate the "spiritual" aspects I needed (and I suspect many others have felt the same way, given the 1400 plus people who turned up at the 3-day Toronto Millionaire Mindset Intensive I attended a few weeks ago, many of whom having travelled this same route). And, from my point of view, more power to them if they also made some good cash in the process.

When I look at the billions of dollars the drug companies make to keep people chained to drugs that only mask their problems, and then I see the benefits I've derived from spending my money on Holosync instead, I'm really glad I had the choice to do that.

I'm no longer suicidal (and doubt I could ever again approach that mindset). I've regained much of my long-term trauma-related memory loss; my short-term memory is now sharp; my focus and clarity on issues is sharp, and my ability to absorb and understand what I'm reading has sky-rocketed. On the psychic side, a whole host of psychic abilities that had only rode below surface have now come into full use, and my trance levels have propelled me where I didn't think it was possible for me to go - and now I'm doing it at a conscious level. It would take too long to explain here, but briefly, I think I may have taken remote viewing to a new level.

Years and years of intense, long meditations perhaps had prepared me for a different experience than most, however, I am still blown away by what I'm now able to do. As a fairly accomplished classical musician I could play reasonably well before - now I'm sight-reading stuff I didn't dare approach on a practise level before.

Yes, I still have bad days - I'm only in the very beginning stages of the Holosync levels, and I concur with the starting post in this thread that there may be further upsets as the whole system re-organizes. I'm quite willing to take the risk that the system may not "re-boot" after one of those thresholds, because I'm convinced that the programs that Bill has guided participants into will help keep things on track, if everyone just got over themselves, and particularly their concern for how much it's costing them, or more particularly, how much money someone else might be making in the process. I don't make a lot of money (yet) at what I'm doing, but I certainly don't begrudge any of these organizations one penny I have provided for the value in help I've received. My life is worth it!

I may be somewhat naive, but I believe Bill's motives in directing us towards these programs has far less to do with the money he might make (most affiliate programs pay reasonably well, and they're nice passive income to have), than knowing that once you get on track in realizing just how grand you ARE as a human being, you're going to want to learn how to use those capabilities. IMHO he's doing us a tremendous favour in pointing out the different paths we can take in our Self-realization.

That's my story and my perspective from my own experiences in life, from the standpoint of a psychic, as a healer, as a hypnotist, and as a business-person. And most particularly as a woman whose lived a lot, and hopes to do a whole heck of a lot more of it.

Cheers!
Unis

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved