Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Please forgive my verbosity. Being new to Diamond Time Feng Shui ( to any Feng Shui for that matter), I am learning to balance relevant and irrelevant background information for your contemplation and advice. Here goes...

Key question summary: I am in the process of major life transformation which includes selling a very unique, customized Porsche Turbo to fund the transformation. I posted an add for the car in DuPont Registry two months ago. Many people viewed the car, but no one called me. Ten minutes after writing my activation cards, I received a call from a broker offering to help sell my car. I didn't even have time to place the cards before the call. How can I tell if this is sincere help or a scam? Two friends in the business say it is a scam and this is common in the business. I am currently experiencing much energetic change - and this broker could be part of the getting worse before better part. My family has been living off savings the last 8 months and I am not inclined to throw good money after a scam. The information below may be irrelevant. I attempt to describe what I think is happening to me energetically so you might assess whether I am still bottoming energetically.

More information: I was a high end management consultant for 18 years and a vice president in my firm for the past 4. I left in April of 2008 and enjoyed the summer with my family... not something I did much of previously. I started pursuing a very compelling (to me) start-up opportunity with a friend, but moved it to the back burner because many said it was a bad time. It is neither a good time to be a consultant and the process to get back in is months. Somehow, I was drawn to Learning Strategies Corporation and purchased several of their courses including Diamond Dowsing, Diamond Feng Shui, Spring Forest Qigong, and Genius Code on December 19. I have reviewed 100% of the Dowsing and Feng Shui course and 50% of the Qigong and Genius Code course. I have been decluttering like crazy - e.g. I gave 50% of my clothes to charity and got rid of ~ 800 lbs or 97% of consulting working papers. I am in the "kings" position in my home office and bedroom which also have 20 Year Power, Abundance, and Relationship Stars; however, I have a 20 Year Disaster Star on the Front Door with a Yearly Illness Star and a Monthly Violence Star - so certainly a mixed bag here. I have completed detailed planning charts for every room in the house, but have only placed 10% of the activations / cures. I completed the Dowsing Course first and could not get my rods to work. I decided to do the other courses and come back to it. I believe change is afoot. I have had splitting headaches like I have never had in my life, but have been able to meditate them away with active and sitting Qigong. My major conflict revolves around where to put my "success" efforts and I have focused my meditation on this including an affirmation in my success activation card that I have sold my car for asking price or more in order to fund a new business. I completed the Genius Code "Over the Wall" meditation. I landed "Over the Wall" in a pile of snow, surrounded by lush green grass, summer temperatures, and blackness to my right. Not what I hoped. I started for the blackness and each step I took revealed objects I don't believe are directly informative. Per the meditation, I jumped over a second wall. I saw a huge meadow - the type that is at the base of a mountain, with a vibrant park and laughing and playing children, and then the mountain several hundred yards beyond the park. My body went translucent and transported to the base of the mountain almost immediately. As this "Over the Wall" meditation ended, I wondered weather the mountain meant wealth or that I was in for a very hard climb and tough times. About 10 hours later I was listening to Jack Canfield's Receive Inspiration CD in Effortless Success (yeah I got that one too). In the first meditation, your life's purpose is revealed on a movie screen. Again, blank for me. I thought about the mountain from my "Over the Wall" meditation and then Feng Shui came to mind. I thought my conscious mind may be trying to force an answer. In the second meditation, Jack describes a meadow and a mountain with a golden temple at the top of the mountain. With the exception of the golden temple at the top, my description of the meadow and mountain 10 hours before were the same as Jack's. In my "Over the Wall" meditation I said on tape, "there should be a babbling brook hear, but I see a park with children instead." So my eyes are welling-up in anticipation that my life's purpose will be revealed to me. I'm at the base of the mountain. How will I get up? Well a flying carpet of course. And what is at the top of the mountain? A golden temple. And what's in the temple? An angel showered in light presenting me with a treasure chest. And what's in the chest? My life's purpose. And that is? Black Space. Not an empty chest, but a Hubbell telescope picture of dimly lit galaxies far off. Again disappointed. For the last 5 minutes it was as if I was doing all these things and Jack was giving a play by play. Then he says the word gold. Immediately, the chest full of space is filled with shiny gold coins, but I feel at that instance I snapped to and put something in the chest because something "you can touch" should be there and heck, why not gold? Philosophically, having the universe at your doorstep is probably better than gold coins. But most banks and creditors prefer the gold. We'll see what the next meditation holds.

Currently, I am taking the courses alone. I feel my meditations may be too heavy for my wife to contemplate at the moment. If anyone is looking for a virtual partner and my rambling appeals to you let me know.

Thank you for your consideration and God Bless you.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

As for the possible scam question, set yourself up as if you were selling something on eBay. At that price point keep everything in the light, in writing, and consult with a lawyer or banker you know about how to set up a safe win/win exchange for you and the future buyer.

Remember to take advantage of your free coaching through Learning Strategies on any of these courses.

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved