Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

All,
My kua number is 5 (female).
What is the best placement for musical instruments in my home? I play the harp, and it currently located in my living room. It has been placed so that I sit behind the harp with my back to the SW, therefore facing NE while playing it. It has been languishing in this position, (broken strings, etc.) and I have not been actively pursuing my music as I'd like to, for some time.
After getting into Diamond Feng Shui, I thought to move the harp so that I will be facing SW while sitting behind it, my back to the NE. Is this a good placement strategy for the harp, if I want to be successful in following through with pursuit of my music?
Thanks in advance...

Hi,

from a general space feng shui perspective I think South is the best location for your instrument, i.e. where you can place them, display them... etc.

Your best direction is NE - so if you're a musician, I would recommend you face NE. If you want to improve your skills I would recommend you face your personal growth direction.

Maybe you should check the Time Feng Shui, maybe you've been sitting in a location with less good feng shui.

Another good idea could be to write your activation cards and place them accordingly (with your music goals for example).

From my personal experience I would like to add that we often have resistance even to the things we love. So you could also let go of any resistance that might be there and also arrange the funiture in such a way that the flow of energy hits no resistance wink

When you're facing SW - do you also sit in a power position? (Back protected, door can be seen without turning the head?)

Best wishes,
Astrid

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved