Posted By: Andy030 "YOU GO NOW!" - 01/09/02 06:00 AM
Tonight at midnight marks the 6 month point that I've posted here and I think I've learned all I can and have said all I can.

I finally got a book deal (not a good one though) so I'll be writing most of my life away from now on. I'm quiting this job and I'm not going to get the internet at home because if I do I'll never get anything done.

Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: Will2002 Re: "YOU GO NOW!" - 01/08/02 08:07 PM
So what is the book about?

-Will

Posted By: Michael Saikali Re: "YOU GO NOW!" - 01/08/02 08:51 PM
Andy030,

Well, I believe I speak for a great majority of members when I say "you'll be missed!"
I rather enjoyed reading your posts.

Your active participation was greatly appreciated by forum members.

May life reward you in the way you so richly rewarded many members on this board.

Good luck in your quest for success!

Posted By: jonah Re: "YOU GO NOW!" - 01/08/02 09:09 PM
Good Luck Andy. You'll be missed on this DF, I know your insights of PR has helped me.
Anyway, Good Luck.
jonah

Posted By: Dana Hanson Re: "YOU GO NOW!" - 01/08/02 09:28 PM
Thanks, Andy, for sharing all of your questions, challenges, and breakthroughs with all of us over the last 6 months! Your posts will inspire many many others to believe in their potential with PhotoReading.

Posted By: Harvison_James Re: "YOU GO NOW!" - 01/08/02 09:52 PM
Best of luck to you and I know if you set your mind to it, your book will be a success.

Posted By: razordu30 Re: "YOU GO NOW!" - 01/08/02 10:09 PM
NO!!!!

=(

Why don't you love us anymore, Andy

Oh well, have fun, buddy. Good luck with the book, and even though I'm not into trading, you can be sure I'll get a copy if I see one. Best of wishes in everything you do, and take care of that Gibson.

Props to the man.

-Ramon http://razor.ramon.com

PS - Kettlebell is for wussies =)
PPS - J/K
PPPS - Nah, Andy's a wuss.

Later, man.

Posted By: allenhm Re: "YOU GO NOW!" - 01/09/02 01:01 AM
Take care Andy and best wishes. Your inputs will be greatly missed on this forum. Somewhere in the not to distant future, stop by and drop a line or two. There will be lots of newbies that would gain from your experiences and insights on Photoreading.

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement