Posted By: youngprer The Top Names for Archive Searching - 05/19/02 09:47 PM
Through continiously searching the archives for information reguarding various topics related to photoreading, it seems that the top non-LSC names for "searching by user name" are:

allenhm
-"allenhm's right.
As you develop your skills, the words will become clearer, but don't worry about it. Simply allow it to happen as some point in your life."-Pete Bissonette, talking in a topic with allenhm about PhotoFocus. Check out this name - allen knows his stuff.

Michael Saikali
-Ever since this online forum nearly began, this man's contributions have proved to be amazingly beneficial. Everything from Steps 1-5, to enlightening success stories.

razordu30
-Loaded with tons of help posts. Just about anything you can think of that you need to know about the system.

Margaret
Although claiming not to be good for the list, there is still loads of information available to any PhotoReader. Garenteed to bring something new.

AlexK
-Great information about the system, and intellectually stimulating insights on tons of topics both having to do with and not having to do with PR.

youngprer
- Ah. . .well - here you'll likely be lead to comparison of Christians, Jedi, and PhotoReaders put together, telekenisis, and other things about the paranormal. Don't expect to find great mind map info, though. Too bad.

mgrego2
-Hey beginners! Skeptical? Don't be. Observe as mgrego in some topics talks about the disbelief, followed by the triumphant "hey, this actually works!" Everything from the journey to excellence in PhotoReading, to Natural Brilliance.

CommonSense
-Discover various techniques, and key mindsets/attitudes to have with PhotoReading when going through the many texts of CommonSense. Wise advice is contained within these posts.

ckerins
-Looking for information or wondering about the Silva Mind Control methods? This is one decent user name that will lead you to some past active discussions about that. As usual - get info on the system.

Andy030
-Andy, like nearly every PhotoReader has gone on a long developed journey into the unknown, and has come out with excellence. If you're interested in the alternatives of the system, or just want to see some great ideas, have all the above be a nice dinner, and Andy030 be a delicious dessert.

Wow'za! Been a while since this thing has been updated. Oh well. Good think Krisk started posting to this thing, starting all of the commotion! (You trouble maker!) Hahhaha. j/k But hey - as I said before I do intend to work on the descriptions in the future.

Also note that you can find great info by searching the LSC names of PhotoReading. Dana Hanson, PeteBissonette, and PaulScheele all offer great advice, and through them can be found classic success stories, and professional knowledge of the entire system.

[This message has been edited by youngprer (edited July 12, 2002).]

Posted By: CommonSense Re: The Top Names for Archive Searching - 05/19/02 10:09 PM
I offer myself for assistance.

Posted By: youngprer Re: The Top Names for Archive Searching - 05/19/02 11:59 PM
Alright. CS, you're added. I take a look at a lot of the topics and replies on these various people before deciding to post them.

Maybe this thing will become "The Unofficial PhotoReading Coach Guild." Hehehehehe.

Posted By: razordu30 Re: The Top Names for Archive Searching - 05/21/02 10:57 PM
Cool! I made a list! My high school guidance counselor would be proud.

"What are you gonna be when you grow up?"
"Actually, sir, I'm gonna..."
"You're gonna be short, that's what you're gonna be."
"Yeah...you're probably right."

My guidance counselor was always one for accuracy in lieu of ambition.

-Ramon http://razor.ramon.com

Posted By: jonah Re: The Top Names for Archive Searching - 05/21/02 11:38 PM
I would like to add:
Michael Saikali and Margaret to the list

Posted By: Margaret Re: The Top Names for Archive Searching - 05/22/02 12:16 AM
Not me b/c i'm not technical. But you, Michael, allenhm, mgrego & certainly ckerins. But none of us post the way we used to. It's just too tiring and fortunately there are great young people coming along who are ready to share the ins/outs of PhRing. And probably many before us.

Dana and Pete are also great names to search under.

Personally, i find it hard to believe Youngprer's ability to dish out the advice like he does. There are some very impressive teenagers here. Noone would ever guess their age w/o being told.

[This message has been edited by Margaret (edited May 21, 2002).]

Posted By: allenhm Re: The Top Names for Archive Searching - 05/22/02 12:43 AM
Hi Margaret:

Just read your post. Quite uplifting I might add. I visit the forum on a daily basis. I check it periodically each hour. Im always astounded by the posts our young Photoreaders leave in their wake. Makes one feel rather proud. By being a martial arts instructor for many years, I always impart on my students that "The best way to see if you know something, is to teach it". I have found that I've learned more from the beginners than the more advanced ones. It doesn't mean that since I'm the instructor that I can't learn from a beginner. Some of my best lessons came from beginners and that forced me to become a better instructor. So basically I'm forever omnipresent on the board, but I lurk in silence, reading and smiling as these young new, shall I say "hot" photoreaders blaze a new trail.

Posted By: allenhm Re: The Top Names for Archive Searching - 05/22/02 12:52 AM
Margaret, Margaret, Margaret!!!!!!
COME ON NOW!! Don't downplay yourself like that. Eventho you claim that you are not the technical one, I'd give anything to have the ability to use my intuition like you. You are the person that got me into Holosync w/your Quietude cd. Remember when I asked you "What was that"????

Posted By: Margaret Re: The Top Names for Archive Searching - 05/22/02 01:24 AM
allenhm,
nope, i don't remember I talk too much and thereby lose some of my mental acuity. What to do?! But i can guess b/c i love that quietude cd.

Anyway, you have been pretty silent lately, so it's very nice to hear from you. swish I do like your moves....flirt...flirt..flirt

Posted By: allenhm Re: The Top Names for Archive Searching - 05/22/02 01:43 AM
Margaret: Behave yourself!! No need for everyone to know whats going on . Yes I have been quiet here lately, but that doesn't mean that I'm not here. I watch, observe and study. If I feel the need to Jump in, believe me, I'll jump. But from a familiar saying from Star Trek, The young ones "Have the Conn". I'm very impressed and proud of them also. Wish Photoreading was aroung when I was young and in school.

Posted By: youngprer Re: The Top Names for Archive Searching - 05/22/02 02:00 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Margaret:

Dana and Pete are also great names to search under.

Personally, i find it hard to believe Youngprer's ability to dish out the advice like he does. There are some very impressive teenagers here. Noone would ever guess their age w/o being told.

Of course, the name: young-pr-er, kind of gives it away. After all, that is short for Young PhotoReader. And yes, my friends often tell me "I've become 20 way too fast." They can thank PRing for my sentance structure, and new found intelligence.

Dana and Pete, note: are LSC names. LSC names are the best, obviously. Therefore, these are the best 'user' names.

Judge me by my size, do you?
-Yoda, in The Empire Strikes Back.

Youngprer,

It nice to know that one's word's can make a small difference in one life.

It's great to see how this forum has evolved over time.

NLP should model our forum and apply it to others on the Net ... what an improvement that would be!

Kind words from one who is just beginning lifes journey. You are definately on the right road, one of which many would be envious I'm sure.

Posted By: youngprer Re: The Top Names for Archive Searching - 05/22/02 02:16 AM
Absolutely. I'm very fortuanate. However, there is always someone who has life better. That's what humbles me.

It's taken me a while to finally get back on the right road. I got run over, and kicked off two years ago. I was about to give up trying to survive. Search the archives , for information between Ramon and I and how I was becoming a serious insomniac.

And it's only recently that I've fought like mad to keep myself going to 9th grade. PhotoReading is definitely a HUGE fist of power in my motivation.

Posted By: krisk Re: The Top Names for Archive Searching - 07/11/02 08:19 PM
quote:
Originally posted by youngprer:
And yes, my friends often tell me "I've become 20 way too fast." They can thank PRing for my sentance structure, and new found intelligence.

lol not half trying to give us impression of people who actually know u, that your smart.

Posted By: Margaret Re: The Top Names for Archive Searching - 07/11/02 08:43 PM
krisk,
Perhaps you are reading your need to feel smart in youngprer's posts. I've never felt like he was promoting himself. Even his starting this thread was an attempt to help others.

Whenever we point a finger at someone, the other 3 fingers are pointing back at us.

Posted By: krisk Re: The Top Names for Archive Searching - 07/12/02 07:21 AM
quote:
krisk,
Perhaps you are reading your need to feel smart in youngprer's posts. I've never felt like he was promoting himself. Even his starting this thread was an attempt to help others.

Whenever we point a finger at someone, the other 3 fingers are pointing back at us.

I forgot it was your opinion. MY post MY opinion. < Glad we sorted that out.

-Note The Sarcasm-

Posted By: anonymousman Re: The Top Names for Archive Searching - 07/12/02 07:25 AM
My post, MY opinion, and my opinion is that outta the three fingers pointing at you, I have one in specific pointed straight up directly at you, krisk.

Glad we sorted THAT out.

[This message has been edited by anonymousman (edited July 12, 2002).]

Posted By: krisk Re: The Top Names for Archive Searching - 07/12/02 07:28 AM
is that an opinion or action.. im not sure your hte wise one please enlighten me with one of your wise sayings. Please?

Btw i never ment to start WW3 in this thread. I just posted wat i thought was a funny note.

Posted By: krisk Re: The Top Names for Archive Searching - 07/12/02 07:35 AM
Im sorry youngprer didnt mean to offend, as i said before i thought it was a funny note.
As for security guard margaret and anonymous man, sorry for being a smart @$$.

Posted By: youngprer Re: The Top Names for Archive Searching - 07/12/02 02:17 PM
Krisk - how about you be a pal and post something that has to do with this thread? C'mon. Search the archives, and find a good name for me to add.

Margaret is right. The only time I've ever really said, "I have talents," in this place is when people have told me that I don't.

-youngprer

Posted By: krisk Re: The Top Names for Archive Searching - 07/12/02 11:16 PM
i nominate alex k.. he seems to know wat he is talking baout.. even tho he is on hte list i still think u should give him a extr bump

Posted By: youngprer Re: The Top Names for Archive Searching - 07/14/02 06:47 PM
Actually, that brings up an interesting issue. How should all of these be listed? Does anyone have a really good idea for how to arrange these in a way that would provide. . .I don't know. . .pro's con's, more or less, categorial stuff?

Posted By: krisk Re: The Top Names for Archive Searching - 07/15/02 01:06 AM
no need for listing.. gives people ego trips

just state that these people are good for advice and what kind of advice they give.

Posted By: youngprer Re: The Top Names for Archive Searching - 07/17/02 12:56 AM
An occasional ego trip never hurt anyone. . .much.

Posted By: Margaret Re: The Top Names for Archive Searching - 07/17/02 01:09 AM
youngprer---my point is---that the very people who see such things like ego-trips, are, very often, on ego trips w/o realizing it.

lists, your original post, were not ego-trips--not even in the same ball park

Posted By: youngprer Re: The Top Names for Archive Searching - 07/17/02 01:10 AM
Ah. Well. . .there was a point I was mildly implying by my previous post.

Posted By: krisk Re: The Top Names for Archive Searching - 07/17/02 01:19 AM
watever.. last post on this link..
http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/ubb/Forum8/HTML/002273.html from youngprer

[This message has been edited by krisk (edited July 16, 2002).]

Posted By: youngprer Re: The Top Names for Archive Searching - 07/17/02 02:00 AM
Last post in this topic, krisk. *Sigh.*

Posted By: krisk Re: The Top Names for Archive Searching - 07/17/02 05:28 AM
wats your email.. u msn? want to chat.. (young pr)

Posted By: krisk Re: The Top Names for Archive Searching - 07/17/02 05:34 AM
quote:
youngprer---my point is---that the very people who see such things like ego-trips, are, very often, on ego trips w/o realizing it.

lists, your original post, were not ego-trips--not even in the same ball park

i am defently ego tripped.. Admitted. Whats your point?
You trying to deny youngprer as a ego tripper. Okay then.

Posted By: youngprer Re: The Top Names for Archive Searching - 07/17/02 12:36 PM
quote:
Originally posted by krisk:
wats your email.. u msn? want to chat.. (young pr)

doc5587@yahoo.com

NO ATTACHMENTS. Thank you.

Posted By: youngprer Re: The Top Names for Archive Searching - 07/17/02 07:31 PM
If you have any problems with e-mail, which according to your message, it seems you do - do you have AIM? My s/n is BlackKane44

Posted By: youngprer Re: The Top Names for Archive Searching - 11/12/02 09:45 PM
Hey everyone. It's been a while since this topic has been brought up, and I think it might be helpful to bring it back for the group of newbies that seem to have come on around here.

Here's some updated contact information for myself:

youngprer@yahoo.com
AIM S/N:youngprer

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement