Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Musubi Offline OP
OP Offline

I'm thinking about buying a holosync tape, but I don't think I will have time for that. I will have time though if I will be able to combine it with image streaming.

Can I combine image streaming with meditation? I think it should be possible because image streaming is a medative practice.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Light relaxation helps with Image Streaming. That's easily achieve just by doing it closing your eyes, relaxing breaths, letting out a sigh is good and then just start talking out loud.

Alex

The light relaxation Alex mentioned are Alpha brainwaves which are frequencies bordering in between consciousness and unconsciousness. The Image Streaming process is so designed to improve the communication between the conscious and subconscious mind, then with practise you can easily perceive your unconscious thoughts with your conscious mind very quickly, and thus increase your intelligence.

The main Holosync program uses Delta waves, which are more on the unconscious side, and it would prevent the fast communication between conscious and unconscious.

If you want to use a Holosync program with Image Streaming use one of their products for Alpha entrainment.

That's just my guess, somebody please correct me if needed.

Hi Grant and All...

When you purchase the first Holosync CD, Centerpointe usually includes an additional CD with two tracks. One track is called Quietude, which holds you at a nice Alpha level for about 25 minutes (with about 5 minutes to get you there), and it is ideal for doing concentration work such as image streaming. The other track is called Oasis, and it brings you into the Theta level, good for creating and, for me, puts me in a better stage to do the image streaming than the Alpha level.

The music choices are something you may need to get used to, but if you allow yourself to just go with the flow, the Holosync will bring you very precisely into the Alpha or Theta condition, and hold you there for the remainder of the 30 minutes.

Grant, you are correct to a degree regards the main Holosync program being geared toward producing Delta entrainment, however, approximately the first 20 minutes of the Dive (first 30 minute segment on the CD) are the process of taking you from Beta down into the Delta, so there is plenty of opportunity to do image streaming during that period, as well.

Some people like to use this time to just do Vipassana meditation, however, that can get boring, and I've taken times from that to work with my visualization, and it has improved quite nicely.

Something I learned (lightbulb time!) while watching "The Secret" was that my continual negative affirmation about not being able to visualize was just continually reinforcing that problem. It has taken me years (doh!) to finally "get" this! So I started affirming that I could visualize, and planted a bunch of really strong suggestions during the alpha-to-theta part of The Dive regards being an excellent visualizer, and within a very short time, I have now been quite successful in unplugging the block. I've provided this, because I, too, thought I had to have something "special" to assist me with visualizing and image streaming, not realizing that I was turning it off by virtue of denying that I already could do it, without needing help from anything.

Cheers!
Unis

Create something infinite today ~ Smile!

Hi Unis

It seems there needs to be a dipping into the lower frequencies, because you need to be creative? It also might be because you have better communication with your unconscious?

Is it possible that an entrainment process should be an alpha theta alpha theta etc. fast cycling process? To purposely reconnect unconscious communication to consciousness? I am going to try it and see!

About lack of confidence to visualize I have tremendous fears of facing pain when I visualize. Have you got any ideas of what to do? or what could actually be going on?

I think that if you equip yourself with EFT then you can tap through the fear and if something you have repressed shows itself, tap through the painful event. You can find this on www.emofree.com and virtually everything you know to do this process is free on the site, or you can contact one of the therapists and schedule a phone EFT session to learn quickly. This is how I deal with whatever comes up and it is extremely effective. Kathy

Momof12

EFT has worked for me in the past, but at one stage I thought that it was actually working because I couldn't stay serious when I thought of a difficult emotion, so I thought that the unserious state got anchored or chained to the difficult state.

I really agree with Unis on the Holosync CD's usage. Using the Quietude CD works for me in image streaming and also helped me get past my mistaken belief that I couldn't visualize. (but I recieved unbelievable support from a lady named Caroline on LS's support line, also). The alpha state is very helpful in a creative situation. (by the way, I use it when I photoread also and it works wonders).

Just a GC beginner

casey2001

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved