Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
GayBard Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello, Alex, et al -

I just got back from the Learning Strategies retreat and am in the middle of the main part of Genius Code. At the retreat, we worked with image streaming some and it was suggested that we do it into a tape recorder if we don't have someone around to listen. I have been doing this, then listening to the recordings and taking quick notes just as if I were listening to another person image streaming. Is the note taking important? I don't hear it mentioned in the Genius Code material.

Also, I am still, how shall I say it, curious to see how the images in the image streams will translate into information I can use. So far, they've been very interesting and a bit "freaky" in the 60's sense of the word, but I haven't been really successful in interpreting them. Any suggestions? Shall I just continue and see what develops? Is it something that comes to you with practice?

Thanks in advance,
Geoff

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Yes it is important. It's the part that starts to help you decode the images and their meaning to yuo.Check the section on interpreting the information (17 of the manual) for a layout technique.

It highlights why it's important to make notes and speeds up the ability to understand the message.

Alex

GayBard Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved