Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
aluv68 Offline OP
OP Offline

Has anyone experienced mental clarity as a byproduct of listening to the tapes?

Learning Strategies Admin

I think your question is confusing.

Each Paraliminal has a theme to help you to reach certain personal goals. When you find yourself heading in the direction of your goal you have achieved a level of mental clarity. If you're looking for help with focus for studying use Personal Genius.

Alex

aluv68 Offline OP
OP Offline

I think, what I mean is that a friend of mine said she experienced just a feeling of clarity in general after one session.....could that be a result of the holosync?

I think you would have to ask her. I've had clarity and insights far removed from CDs or entrainment. Like when someone tells me the missing part of story or joke. Clarity comes when you have all the information. Paraliminals certainly can give you access to all the information insights and reasoning relating to you amd how and why you do things.

Alex

aluv68 Offline OP
OP Offline

"Paraliminals certainly can give you access to all the information insights and reasoning relating to you amd how and why you do things."

Oh, ok, that answeres my question. Thanks again

Quote:

Has anyone experienced mental clarity as a byproduct of listening to the tapes?

Yes, I have! These recordings put you in the 'flow' state of learning and yes, I have found a definite increase in mental clarity. The Personal Genius is specifically designed to put you into the 'flow' state and is, of course, designed for learning/concentration/focus tasks and goals but with that said, I've noticed the clarity you mentioned from other Paraliminal recordings as well.
When I say mental clarity, I am referring to feelings of lightness and expansiveness. Also, I receive important insights during these periods and well, my thinking is more effective and well, clear. Hope this helps!--- Mike

aluv68 Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Mike.....= )

You're very welcome!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved