Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#58315 02/02/07 09:04 PM
gulmer Offline OP
OP Offline

Do you loose and of the benifits if you put these CD's on your IPOD?

If you use the least amount of file compression (eg WAV), then you should loose no benefit. I listen to my Paraliminals on my iPod all the time.

I've put my paraliminal on my ipod (WAV), but it doesn't play all the way through. It wants to skip the Session B sleep track, and sometimes part of the final wake up track. If I go back to the start of the track that's messing up, then it plays fine. I've deleted the disc and re-loaded it into the library and ipod twice. No change. It doesn't have a problem with my holosync tracks, so I don't think it's the file format or size. The CD plays fine. Any ideas what's going on?
Beverly

Hi

I have heard that rockbox.com have ipod drivers. Might be worth checking out.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

I don't have an iPod and not a techno but try making a separate file for each track. Also experiment with a 256 VBA MP3 compression. Retain the stereo. You'll probably find it will be just as effective having listened to the CD. You also have a comparison to decide if you need it in wav. Yes you lose a little when you compress Technically you could wipe out the Holosync soundtrack altogether the Paraliminals will still be effective as they were in tape format. Just not as brilliant as they are with the HS soundtrack to help you let go and get into the listening session.

Also take a break between session A and session B. or any two types of meditations that take you in and bring you out (including Qigong) When you come out of a session stay out at least 20 minutes.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved