Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#58395 02/06/07 08:00 AM
OP Offline

I was told that as we get older, certain parts of your body don't work as well as they did when you were younger. The eyes for example at around the age of 40 most people need reading glasses. I remember studying Anatomy & Physiology and the instructor asked. Which organ can you live without? The class was speechless, his answer... "Your Sex Organ".

Life without sex... NEVER. I would most certainly die, but my time had come... I became impotent. I found out from watching commercials on television it's called ED (erectile dysfunction) The medications to help ED have serious side effects like headache, facial flushing, upset stomach, bluish vision, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, and heart attack.

Out of curiosity, I ordered Creating Sparks. I listened to Creating Sparks at bedtime and when I woke up I noticed that I was fully erect after listening to Creating Sparks ONLY ONE time. So what?!! Big deal ... actually it is. Once a member of the male sex becomes sexually aware of his body , the first thing he notices each morning is he has to wait for his erection to become flaccid so he can urinate each morning. I remember wishing I wouldn't have an erection in the morning because I had to urinate so badly.

Be very careful of what you wish for....my wish came true and during an intimate moment I was wishing I had an erection. Thank you for creating Creating Sparks!!! Now that I know Creating Sparks works, I'm going to listen to Positive Relationships, Self Esteem SuperCharger and start meeting new people.

Great testimonial you are giving us!

I also had a good experience with this paraliminal. On Saturday I went to a club to dance and enjoy myself, after listening to creating sparks, self esteem supercharger, relationships side b and prosperity (not all on the same day but with a similar purpose throughout the week).

What I noticed was a real change on my attitude toward women and people in general, first I went to a group of lonely girls and started dancing with them, they were very happy with my presence. I even have the confidence to tell one of them that I liked her and I want to continue talking with her so I asked for her phone number. She told me that she has a boyfriend but that if I liked her friend (another beautiful woman too), she was single. After talking to her friend on the phone I will go out with her on Saturday.

So to make this story short after listening to all the paraliminals I mentioned I feel more like a man, I feel comfortable with my desires and I can feel the good reactions on people, is like after listening to these paraliminals I forget to judge people and now I'm seeing the results.

I made a post some days ago asking which paraliminals to use in order to meet women everywhere I go, I'm not still on that point but I'm happy with the results I'm getting now.

Paraliminals do work, and they do on great ways, so keep testing them with every aspect of your life, they worked for me too.

Juan

I too know that paraliminals work but the scientist in me has a thought or two.

If you had seen a physician about your ED, one of the first questions he would have asked you is if you have an erection when you wake up in the morning. If the answer is "no" then the condition is likely medical. If it is "yes" the condition is likely psychosomatic. If I understand you correctly, the answer would have been "no" and the cs paraliminal worked wonderfully - which is entirely possible.

I would also encourage you to see a physician about your condition as well, even if you've already "solved" the problem at this point. ED is often times a symptom of more serious conditions like cardiovascular disease (after all, blood is responsible) or diabetes (which often causes vascular problems).

Just my $0.02. Thanks for sharing.

OP Offline

Thank you for your two cents... I did go to my Doctor and he said I was fine physically "for my age" Then he proceeded to tell me about the different medications and I didn't care for the "side effects."

At that time in my life I was perfectly happy with "being alone." Then I began to "get lonely" for intimacy with the opposite sex and thankfully I found this website http://www.learningstrategies.com/

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved