Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#58705 02/23/07 07:14 PM
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 65
Member
Member

Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 65
I am starting a new energy healing business and am in the process of designing a business card, brochure and poster. I would appreciate any advice such as choosing colors to use.

Although I purchased the Diamond Edition course, I am still working through Level One and am not very familiar with Level Two and Three concepts.

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 3,195
Likes: 4
Learning Strategies
Member
Learning Strategies
Member

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 3,195
Likes: 4
Aloha Josiah,

You can have a ballance of the five elements/colors on it, or Marie would suggest using your business' fortune element.

Much Love, Shawn


Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.107s Queries: 18 (0.030s) Memory: 2.9810 MB (Peak: 3.5946 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 11:02:29 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS