Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#59009 03/20/07 01:58 AM
OP Offline

I responded to some marketing sent by Learning Strategies Corp, recommending a newsletter called Early To Rise. The website looked interesting, so I bought a subsciption. What a mistake! This newsletter is nothing but spam, trying to sell me all kinds of get rich quick schemes. Not only that, but the info is available for free all over the place- you can even freely link thier stuff for free onto your site!

There is a money back guarantee, but I am finding this company difficult to contact.

LSC, you really lost credibility with me by recommending this company!

Imagine- paying to be spammed! (insert cuss word of your choice here)

nasty.

vita-man #59010 03/20/07 08:52 AM

That sucks.

vita-man #59011 03/20/07 11:36 AM

Quote:

....What a mistake! This newsletter is nothing but spam, trying to sell me all kinds of get rich quick schemes. Not only that, but the info is available for free all over the place- you can even freely link thier stuff for free onto your site!

There is a money back guarantee, but I am finding this company difficult to contact.

LSC, you really lost credibility with me by recommending this company!

Imagine- paying to be spammed! (insert cuss word of your choice here)

nasty.

Vitaman, if you purchased by ANY canadian credit card, you should be able to get your money back. I have dealth with RBC, TD and CIBC and they have all cancelled the charges when such event happens.

RBC does it without question. TD and CIBC may require proof that you have tried to contact the vendor and aren't getting anywhere.

Good luck!

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Email Learning Strategies if your problem hasn't been resolved.

Alex

It also helps if you cc the company and directly contact the bank/organization (clickbank, paypal, etc) that charged your card. That helped me once when once I bought an electronic product from a particular company which seemed to be junk and they just didn't want to respond to anything. I emailed them and the bank and asked the bank to provide me with a name of an officer who will receive documents from my lawyer (huh?). LOL.

OP Offline

After alot of digging arouund their site, I found the way to cancel my subscription- however, they say replied stating that they sent me a book and must get it back before they will cancel the subscription. Honestly, I don't care about the book- but I dont want to pay return shipping...nor do I want to pay interest on the payment before it is returned.

Desert Sphinx, that is a great strategy! Thank you. I used something similar with a local computer company that refused to replace a faulty part. After battling them for more than a month I found out from a law enforcer friend that the owners name came up from time to time when they investigated crime groups. So I went to talk with the Atourney General, wrote a note to the store owner on the back of one of the atourney general's business cards saying to contact me ASAP regarding the replacement part. The next day I was flagged down on the street by the staff telling me they have been trying to contact me regarding the part! Worked like a charm.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved