Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#60164 05/20/07 08:12 PM
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 5
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 5
I am wondering if you can mix SFQ with homeopathy. I know you are not supposed to use SFQ with other energy techniques and since homeopathy works on an energetic level, I am not sure if they will interact with each other.

Thanks!
Jodi

JLN10E #60165 05/23/07 12:52 PM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,631
Member
Member

Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,631
JLN10E, I would expect no problems with doing SFQ while using homeopathic treatments, or other treatments. Everything we eat is energetic, everything we do is energetic.

Master Lin's advice is not to establish one type of energy flow and then do another system which could try to establish a contrary flow. He suggests allowing at least 30 minutes between practices. This allows for the full benefits of any work you've down to be realized.

Master Lin also suggests following one master, at least until you've fully appreciated their teachings. I can think of several reasons why this is good advice. One is focussing your energies onto a single goal, and not scattering it in many directions. Another is the possible confusion that may arise when learning different systems, but only at a superficial level.

Jodi, you will be fine doing homeopathy and SFQ at the same time.


You are perfection.
Iam2

Iam2 #60166 05/29/07 02:17 AM
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 5
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 5
Thanks so much for your reply ~ I really appreciate it.

Jodi


Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.070s Queries: 20 (0.038s) Memory: 2.9863 MB (Peak: 3.5933 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 13:18:09 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS