Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#60505 06/12/07 03:10 PM
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 85
Member
Member

Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 85
SHHHH! - The New Secret - Youtube .



The Bob Proctor guy made me ROFLMAO. Enjoy!

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 347
Member
Member

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 347

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 474
Likes: 1
Member
Member

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 474
Likes: 1


I have to say, I actually really like the movie THE SECRET. yes, it's a bit cheesy and has that "infomercial" feel to it. But it is a nice simple way to introduce people to the LOA (which, does work and I have experienced it and am in fact, using it and seeing it work more and more in my life) who might not get it any other way.

However, this is VERY funny stuff! I had to laugh a few times-- most notably when the guy is wishing realy hard with the image of the other guy and a beautiful new car-- and the guy next to the car gets hit by lightening and disappears! That should not be funny. But it is anyway! :lol

Thank you for posting this. I hope they make the whole movie!

Last edited by shakurav; 06/13/07 11:36 PM.

blessings,

Steve
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 163
Member
Member

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 163
dude, that was hilarious. Thanks!

George


Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.049s Queries: 22 (0.024s) Memory: 2.9950 MB (Peak: 3.5947 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 06:46:46 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS