Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi,

I was looking around this message board for a little while as a lurker because I was looking for some information on subliminal programming. I looked through the old posts and saw a link to Eldon Taylor's Innertalk tapes and CDs.

Well, for anyone who is interested, I discovered a site that carries some very high quality subliminal CDs. I ordered a couple, primarily for increased confidence and relationship issues and am very impressed with the sound quality and the quality of the affirmations.

They even include a laminated affirmation sheet that shows all the included suggestions. I guess it is a bonus because it isn't mentioned anywhere in their marketing information. It's pretty nice to hang the sheet somewhere and read it over in the morning as a reinforcement because it gives me a boost for the day.

I'll keep everyone abreast on the results I achieve using the CDs. If anyone wants to check out the site, here is is: www.subliminalcds.com

Eric

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Passive learning seldom generates the success of active learning, which is one of the reasons people like Paraliminals so much.

OP Offline

Pete,

I like paraliminals personally. I own most of your catalog.

I have used the innertalk tapes by Eldon Taylor to good effect so I thought I'd try these Dreamspring Institute one's out. I've been using them since I last posted and I've been seeing some phenomenal results. I'm very happy.

I believe it's possible that all of have certain levels of suceptability to subliminal programming. I know that I have had good results as have others I know who've used well made subliminal tapes and CDs.

Eric

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved