Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#61396 08/15/07 12:21 AM
Jade Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello all,

I haven't been there for a while...
Well, I finally did it - I ordered AFL course. Actually, it’s supposed to arrive tomorrow.

Somehow I have mixed feelings: I’m a little skeptical because I’m absolutely not sure if this course will deliver what it promises;
I’m a little scared because I have huge goals and biggest possible dreams...
I’m excited a lot because I’m really looking forward all these good things to happen

I was wondering if you, guys, have any good tips for the beginner. I want to start from the right foot!

See you later; I’ll be visiting regularly now!

J.

Trust in yourself totally no doubts. With the tools that you have, now expect to win. You must also follow thru and act you have the power to create. Put it all into action. Do the inquiry process that way you will value yourself greatly and this will ignite your self worth and respect, and that will provide the gusto to draw valuable things into your life. And take time to live in the now. Most of all have fun.

Jade Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you so much for your response, Kevin!
I do really believe that I can do anything now (that's why it's kind of scary).
You know, it's easier to blame somebody else for things that happened or did not happen in your life

I understand that I'm FULLY responsible for creating my life, but this is HUGE responsibility...

J.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved