Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi - I have three specific goals that I am looking for some guidance on.

Goal One
I love to write and am good at it. However, when it comes time for me to write I notice a lot of fear coming up for me. I normally write anyway, even if the fear is there. What I do want is to get rid of this fear that is associated with writing. I think the fear really is about me failing. The fear sounds something like this "no don't write, what if you can't, what if you don't finish it, then you'll know that you are a failure"

Goal Two
I was diagnosed with uterine fibroids a while back. I used the Health CD to see what would happen. Well, I got a very clear understanding that the fibroid issue has nothing to with health but with a belief. So should I use the New Belief Generator CD to get clear about what the belief is that is tied to the fibroid stuff?

Goal Three:
I having been looking, like, forever for a condo. It seems each condo that my realtor shows me is missing something (and its always just one thing) and I decide not to go through with an offer. So what CD would you recommend so that I can find and purchase the perfect condo for myself?

Just wondering what you guys think?

Thanks in advance.

Learning Strategies Admin

1. Anxiety Free

2. If you're clear that it has to do with a belief use the Belief Paraliminal to change it. Then the New History Generator to boost that change.

3. Prosperity, remember, perfect timing too. That may be why you haven't found it yet.

Alex

OP Offline

Thanks Alex - just to clarify. You mean I should use the Properity CD to find/purchase a home? But what does prosperty have to do with this? Could you explain.

I am sure Alex will clarify even more, but I have the Prosperity CD. You can use it for "abundance" in any area, including finding the right home (or friends, health, energy, anything).

It works somewhat on the principle of "Law of Attraction"--helps create the mindset that can "attract" or be open to exactly what you want.

blessings,

Steve

The Prosperity Paraliminal opens your mind to opportunity. You may be missing the small classified ad that is offering exactly the Condo you are looking for.. By opening the mind you notice more opportunities and react more appropriately.

As said the Paraliminal is for noticing your abundance and being open to what's already there.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved