Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 1
tas
Offline
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 1
Hi,
I am a new to LSC and just recieved my new paraliminals. I was wondering if I can listen to the sleep track while working on my pc?

Thanks

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 28
Member
Member

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 28
Well I am guessing yes- as I'm doing that very thing right now-

Jay

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,089
Likes: 1
Learning Strategies Admin
Member
Learning Strategies Admin
Member

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,089
Likes: 1
Not always.

The sleep learning track is for when you are asleep. It should not be used when you are driving or using machinery. And never use it when your being distracted is a danger to yourself and others. It's not suitable for outdoors walking or exercising. At the very least you should be sitting down when listening.

You can use it while playing at the computer. I don't recommend it when you're writing an important document because it can zone you out.

Alex


Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.050s Queries: 20 (0.015s) Memory: 2.9850 MB (Peak: 3.5922 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 05:47:56 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS