Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#63177 11/28/07 09:38 PM
vajti Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello

After how many weeks of using Photoread have you had your first spontaneous
activation? What kind of book was it (for example: scientifical book, textbook, novel etc.)? How often do you have spontaneous activation? I have not had spontaneous activation yet.

spontaneous activation,as the name suggests,takes place spontaneously..the one experience i had,was, ever since i started photoreading,related my dreams,they're so real,and they even make sense..one day i photoread and activated a economics book,and that night,i got dreams where i had to sum some of the things,meaning 35*5=? surprisingly i did it correctly,and after i woke up i even remembered it..

if you've not had any spontaneous experience yet,fine! just notice that you didn't experience anything..
you can do one thing,while you read your next book,ask your inner mind to provide you the experiences of spontaneous activation...

another experience i had, i once photoread a book called, "HOW TO SELL YOUR SELF" by Joe Girald..a very fantastic book.. i photo read.. but suddenly the next day i went to the near by super market to pickup some stuff,i noticed i was happier than ever! my talking with the workers of the store,seemed so smooth,and they were very pleased of me,and gladly helped me..

and when i activated the book,i noticed that Joe speaks in a chapter where he talks abt sensation of a smile!,he explained the exact thing to do which i experienced pre logically!

so the bottom line is ask your inner mind pleasantly to make spontaneous activation available to you.

bye,
k

Thanks Karthik for sharing this wonderful info :-)

Love n Light,
-Vks

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved