Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi alexK:

*Personal genius: i was wondering if you could help me formulate the exact sentences needed to achieve specific goals that i would like to achieve with the personal genius tape. i can't seem to come up with the exact sentences in response to each session's purpose, so would you please give me a few exact sentence examples for each goal listed below:

1). "i want to channel my creativity for song, lyric writing/ creative writing." Explainaton: i want to be able to have full access to all my creeativity w/out any writing or creative blocks everytime i sit down to write. i basically want to be able to sit down, have no writers-block and have my creativty (creative ideas) raging and unobstructed.

2). "When studying/ reading/ learning, to enter the flow state for maximum retention of the information i'm studying." Explaination: Everytime i study or go to learn anything, i basically want to able to retain as much of the information studied as possible for later use. *also, i want to study, read, and learn with a deeper understanding of all the info studied. Could you please make sure that you include the DEEPER UNDERSTANDING part in the sentences.*
This is basically for enhanced studying and better learning.

Thank you for your patience and i'll be looking forward to your reply!

John Q Public.

Administrator
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by John_Q_Public:
Hi alexK:

*Personal genius: i was wondering if you could help me formulate the exact sentences needed to achieve specific goals that i would like to achieve with the personal genius tape. i can't seem to come up with the exact sentences in response to each session's purpose, so would you please give me a few exact sentence examples for each goal listed below:

1). "i want to channel my creativity for song, lyric writing/ creative writing." Explainaton: i want to be able to have full access to all my creeativity w/out any writing or creative blocks everytime i sit down to write. i basically want to be able to sit down, have no writers-block and have my creativty (creative ideas) raging and unobstructed.

Well you're absolutely clear on what you don't want so now we need to focus on what you probably do want.

When I sit down to write I am relax and open to the flow of creativity within me.

The words flow from my mind onto the paper.

I write down my creative ideas whenever they occur to me so that when I sit down to write the ideas flow freely.

quote:
2). "When studying/ reading/ learning, to enter the flow state for maximum retention of the information i'm studying." Explaination: Everytime i study or go to learn anything, i basically want to able to retain as much of the information studied as possible for later use. *also, i want to study, read, and learn with a deeper understanding of all the info studied. Could you please make sure that you include the DEEPER UNDERSTANDING part in the sentences.*
This is basically for enhanced studying and better learning.

When studying, reading and learning I become focused on the task at hand and my mind is working in its optimum state.

I easily retain and recall all that I study, read and learn.

I have a clear and meaningful understanding of that I have studied, read and learnt.

Studying, reading and learning is easy and enjoyable for me and I recall the information easily when I need it.

I personally am not keen on the expression "Deeper Understanding", to me it implies having to go to great depths to fish it out of my mind when I need it in the future. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if you already have a deep understanding of many of the subject you have studied, however it is difficult for you to retrieve the information as you need it.

Remember my suggestion are only suggestions and you can and should modify them to suit you personally. They may even inspire some other affirmations which would be even more idea. Just check that your affirmations are said in the positive, say clearly what you want to have/be/experience and are framed in the now.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved