Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Basit Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi everybody,
I've a prostate hyperplasia.I just begin my Qi gong level one yesterday.I feel very excited.I've two questions,the first is I would like to know with what organ in the body the prostate is linked.The other question is what specific exercice should I practice the most for healing my prostate.
Any answers and suggestions are welcome.
Thank you and blessing,
Patrick

Hi Patrick!

I believe kidneys are associated with prostate. Level II gets more into the specifics such as your question.

In the beginning and for Level I, it is more important to just "go with the flow", and do the exercises and meditations.

For now, I would spend 99% of your SFQ practice just focusing on the flow of energy and do all the exercises until you have practiced so much (this will likely be some months into your practice) that you feel yourself gravitating to a particular exercise (or two or three) for a particular day. And that likely will change from day to day.

For now, just try and do the entire set if you can, and if not, maybe rotate through each exercise each day until you have done the entire set. You can never go wrong with any of the exercises in the active exercise set. If you only did "Moving of Yin and Yang" or "Breathing of the Universe" or "Seven Steps of New Life" or any of them, you would still get a lot of benefit and experience the energy flowing and blockages clearing.

With physical problems, it is usually better to do more active exercise than meditation, and in my experience, to really experience major healing quicker, usually the more you do the better (however, balance is always key and one should consult one's medical professional when beginning a new exercise regimen).

However, for the other 1% of your practice, at the beginning of the set, and the beginning of your meditations, you can put, in the form of a wish, a prayer, an affirmation, an image, a feeling, a thought, an intention, or any other way that works for you, right after you say the password (or right before), something along these lines, "All my channels are open, all energy blockages are gone, my prostate is normal size, completely normal and healthy, all functions in that system normal, energy flows freely, I am completely healed." Then you let it go and go deeper into the emptiness and let the flow of energy heal you. Just focus on the the movements, the flow of the energy, the imagery, and the breathing (in that order, more or less. I.e. as you master one, then focus on the next one and the next and so on. The last three are perhaps interchangeable, but for the beginning stages, you just focus on the movements and how good they feel). After your initial setting of intention/prayer/wish/affirmation, whatever you want to call it or however you express it, let it go and don't focus on the condition, only focus on the free flow of energy, the movements etc.

Visualization is often very helpful for these things, and whenever you can throughout your day, just visualize the prostate shrinking down to normal size and working well.

I am sure that Shawn may have a better answer than the one I offer here. He is a pretty senior student and brother in the SFQ and LS family, as well as the official moderator of this forum, so whatever answer he gives may be even better and I would always go with that. If you are able to do it, you can call the LSC coaching staff and they can help more specifically also.

I offer an answer here, because I know it can be frustrating to ask a question and get no answer for awhile and when I have something I think is helpful, I might as well offer it. Shawn and the other moderators are often quite busy and might not get to respond until a few days or more go by. So that is where others who have a little experience can help and keep the flow going.

I hope this helps you. And I thank you for asking the question, as it helped me to think about it and to respond.

Originally Posted By: Basit
Hi everybody,
I've a prostate hyperplasia.I just begin my Qi gong level one yesterday.I feel very excited.I've two questions,the first is I would like to know with what organ in the body the prostate is linked.The other question is what specific exercice should I practice the most for healing my prostate.
Any answers and suggestions are welcome.
Thank you and blessing,
Patrick

blessings,

Steve
Basit Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you Shakurav,It was very helpful,I'm interesting also with Shawn's answer.
I'm practising since 5 days only (I'd received my manual level 1&2)on the 26 July.Actually I can feel a subtle change ,I'm more quiet and I'm not tired in the afternoon like before.
I do every day at 5.30PM my 8 exercices and by 7PM the setting meditation ,the small universe.
Blessings,
Patrick

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Did you mean pretty senior student or pretty, senior student.

;\)

Sounds like a good start Basit. I'll keep it simple and suggest throwing in tapping of the tailbone area for 2-3 minutes after doing the harvesting of both your sitting and active meditations/exercises. This will help open the lower half of the body.

Much Love,

Shawn

Originally Posted By: Shawn_Grim
Did you mean pretty senior student or pretty, senior student.;)

I meant, pretty, oh so pretty, I meant pretty, and witty and wise.
In addition to being senior. ;\)

And for those who have met neither Shawn or me, "senior" here means in status and time in SFQ. For in years, I do believe at 51 years young, I am the senior. I just found out, I even qualify for a "senior discount" at our local senior center!

And age before beauty!

Or maybe I meant "very senior", since I am barely 3 years old in SFQ!

But it's all relative, as Prof Einstein tells us. And we are all relatives, as the Universe tells us!

blessings,

Steve
Basit Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you Shawn I will follow your advice
Blessing week
Patrick

Basit Offline OP
OP Offline

Yeah Shakurav,it's pretty relative ,see ,you are a 51 senior SQ practiser and me I'm a 51 junior practiser.
Blessing week ,
Patrick

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved