Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#66878 07/30/08 04:02 AM
Basit Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello,
Well I don't have any answer about my prostate .Maybe I'll be more lucky about that question.
In the manual the "password"for begining the exercices is :
I'm in the universe ,the universe is in my body,the universe and I combine together.
But in the CD Master Chunyi Lin said :I'm in the universe,the universe is my body....
So what is the right sentence ?
The universe is in my body or the universe is my body ?
Thank you and blessings
Patrick

There are a few variations on the "password", but I think what you are hearing as ",the universe is my body", is actually ",the universe IN my body ", in other words without the verb "is".

So, it is either "is in" or just "in", with the "to be" verb "is" implied. I.e. they mean the same thing.

There is a variation where he says, "the universe and I are one" for the last part.

Hope that helps.

Originally Posted By: Basit
Hello,
Well I don't have any answer about my prostate .Maybe I'll be more lucky about that question.
In the manual the "password"for begining the exercices is :
I'm in the universe ,the universe is in my body,the universe and I combine together.
But in the CD Master Chunyi Lin said :I'm in the universe,the universe is my body....
So what is the right sentence ?
The universe is in my body or the universe is my body ?
Thank you and blessings
Patrick

blessings,

Steve

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved