Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#67015 08/07/08 07:48 PM
kevin50 Offline OP
OP Offline

I recieved SFQ learning course last week and enjoying the process.
I practiced the body movements with Master Chunyi Lin, on the DVD over the weekend and it was a challenge. But on Monday my body got use to the movements. I experience the stillness of my body as I practice.

I'm getting into the rhythm of the Small Universe. I feel very energetic.

Have anyone had experienced with the Small Universe?

Kevin

Welcome Kevin!

I really like Small Universe. For the first year I practiced SFQ I really didn't do a lot of SU. Mostly active exercises. But I feel more gravitated towards sitting meditation and maybe 50% active exercise.

I also do Robert Peng's Small Heavenly Circuit, it's the same as SU but he sings the names of the acuu points in Chinese. It's interesting.

Keep coming back with your progress!

Take care

JEFF

Without desire there is tranquility. And in this way all things would be at peace. -Lao Tzu
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Welcome Kevin50,

Do a "Search the Forums" in the SFQ Forum, from the last 4 years, for "small universe" and you should keep busy with the posts. ;\)

Much Love, Shawn

Justa a tip while searching (this may obvious to everyone but me, but based on people who said they could not find certain things, I doubt it!) :

Enter the term "Small Universe", just as Shawn has it, i.e. WITH the quotation marks around the two words.

For last 4 years, you have to do two searches (not sure why Shawn only suggests the last 4 years: there are some great discussions and responses from Shawn and others going back to 2000), since the search span can be no "wider" than a 3 year span. Enter 4 in the "Newer than box" and choose "years" in the drop down menu and 1 in the "older than" box and "years" in the drop down menu.
Then, to cover this past year, enter in, say, 1 in the "older than" and then choose either "day", "weeks" or "month(S)" in the drop down menu and then 1 in the "newer than" box and "year" in that drop down menu.

If you want to go back earlier, you can do the same steps (with years in the drop down menu) with newer than 8 and older than 5 and working your way forward to more recent times.

There is some really great material here. I have learned so much from this forum.

Last edited by shakurav; 08/08/08 08:11 PM.

blessings,

Steve
kevin50 Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for your guidance.
I find it very helpful searching the forums.
I started from year 2000 and up. It answered alot of questions I had.

I'm still practicing "Small Universe".

Also,the body movement creating Yin and Yang, I had some trouble visualizing the energy column between my hands. Soon it clicked in my mind.
I visualize the color band of yellow,green and blue. Soon the color red become the energy column.It happens every time I practice.
It's very peaceful.

Has anyone experienced the color change within your energy column?

Kevin

The color changes for me from time to time. I try to visualize a warm soothing color moving up and down.

But I think for the most part nowadays I just go by sensation of the qi moving.

Without desire there is tranquility. And in this way all things would be at peace. -Lao Tzu

Yes I've too some difficulties to imagine the energy's colours this is more a sensation and a tyngling on my hands.
Blessing week,
Patrick

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved