Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 149
Member
Member

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 149
Hello All,

I have not yet purchased the program, but was wondering if I would be able to use it for a specific purpose.

Right now I am a trainee at a real estate firm. For 1 year (I am 1 month in now). I drive all over California to diffrent shopping centers. My goal/ purpose is to learn/ memorize the territory.

This Includes:
1) Knowing the intersection (ex. NorthEast Corner of Ventura & White Oak)
2) Knowing the tenants in the shopping center (ex. Ralphs, Savon, H&R Block)
3) The City the Shopping Center is in
4) Who the landlord or the broker for the property is
5) What type of area / type of people live in this area.
6) The shopping Centers Name

I have to know all this information for about 2000 shopping centers. I will see all these centers 2-4 times through out the year. The first time I go to a center I have not seen yet I draw it out on a yellow pad, and take pictures of the center. If anybody could please let me know how they would approch it so that I could have the best knowledge of the information after the year is done. Thanks in advance to any and all responders.

-Ben


Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 50
Member
Member

Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 50
Yes, it would be PERFECT for your job.


Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.041s Queries: 17 (0.018s) Memory: 2.9816 MB (Peak: 3.5946 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 03:50:59 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS