Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I practice kendo (Japanese fencing), and really want to get good at it. Here's my idea of how to get good at it:

YouTube has many videos of advanced kendo people doing kendo. I plan to watch the videos repeatedly. I am talking about possibly watching the same clip 100 times, and watching about five clips daily (500 times total). The reason I do this is that I am hoping that by watching it repeatedly, especially if I can manage to "empty my mind" first, and just let the images of kendo movement I see on the clips be absorbed by my sub-conciousness, I think I will eventually be hitting like those advanced kendo students on the clips.

Then, after having done that, I want to use "New Behavior Generator" to program myself to move like those advanced kendo students on the YouTube video clips.

Do you guys think that this is a good plan? This is how one uses New Behavior Generator right? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I am REALLY motivated to become a great kendo player, so I am open to all advice I can get!

Thanks in advance!

Good idea, and I don't think you really need to watch each clip 100 times. Maybe watch each one a couple times is really all you need, just make sure to listen to the cd soon afterwards. Pick one or two clips a day, and then focus on different aspects of kendo. I don't know antying about kendo, so i'll pretend you are watching tennis clips instead. Watch a few clips and focus on your forehand backcourt, forehand running, forehand net, back hand, serve volley, behind the back shots, under the legs etc etc. some other Paraliminals you might want to use are Instantaneous personal magnetism, and belief (install a belief that you are a superb kendo player) and even try new history generator, and install into your past of learning things quickly and effortlessly.

Many ways to skin this cat, and although watching a clip 100 times is one of them, it might not be the most efficient and relaxing way.

Good luck

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Let us know your experience.

AlexK

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved