Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I'm referring to the two meditations at the beginning of course one of Effortless Success. What is everyone's experiences with these? They are very interesting and I would like to know what anybody has experienced with them.

I've just started and discovered that during the Inner Wisdom Meditation I did not receive anything. No answer of any kind. Do I continue with this step until I receive a symbol, or do I move ahead in the course?

I am having the same problem. I got no vision, inspiration whatsoever. I thought "There's a good start!" Now what? Do I skip this step and move forward or do I keep trying until I get something?

SpicyLu,
being frustrated with the lack of a response I have sent my question to coaching. I'll be happy to share any answers.

I've continued to listen every day since Monday, but no change so far.

Els Offline

Hi Hoop,
I'm having the same experience. No symbol. Had difficulties visualizing the screen. I feel reluctant moving on with the course.Looking forward to the answers you receive. Thanks for sharing.

I started the course Friday. I saw a very blury symbol. I did it again today and the symbol was more visable yet somewhat hazy. I did the Life's Purpose meditation today and in the box I saw a lot of papers and a golden horn at the bottom of the papers. Now what in the world does that mean?

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Els,

My response is rather long. PM or e-mail me and I'll can provide my suggestion so you can print it out and add it to the folder if you desire.

For anyone stumbling on this. The symbol does not need to be in the form of an image. Can come with a word or two e.g. buy milk. A song suddenly pops into your mind. You remember something from the past. They are all symbols. Grab it. Even if it seems flaky. If you've done the Genius Code Course you'll understand there is a lot of message in the weird symbols and a lot to discover.

You might get a cool symbol like a gold bar and think cool or a shovel and think that's not a symbol.

Beware of the squelcher. Think fast and just draw or make a note of your symbol. Those above 40 may find that words so up rather than visual symbol. They often feel they cannot visualise either.

AlexK

Thanks for the post Alex.

I'll probably do the first meditation over again and do as you advise and not just try to 'look' for a visual symbol.

I have been a little busy lately (or is that my subconscious that always seems to find ways of resisting and 'making' me seem busy or easily distracted...hmmm).

Anyway, what I have heard so far on the first CD is good. I'm definitely hoping 2009 is when I can discover my life's purpose and my passion.

Thanks again.

Hi everyone,

I saw something unusual in the first meditation - Inner wisdom. Looking at the screen I saw something dynamic. It was multi coloured and looked as if it were in the process of expanding. It was rotating and pulsing and there were images of itself within it doing the same thing. It made me feel as if I'm already expanding.

The Life purpose meditation was really amazing. I felt the power raditating from that angel as if it were real. When I opened the chest I found an infinite blackness - nothingness. It was like the universe without substance and I felt something powerful. I actually demanded from the angel to tell me "what is this". The angel spoke again with this brilliant energy and it was passing right through my body like electricity. It responded by saying infinity. Infinite potential, infinite love, infinite wisdom.

What I got out of this was that I can really do nothing wrong. I can keep following my energy, recognising expansion and contraction when I feel it. It reinforced this powerful belief I have that everything always turns out brilliantly for me.

Enjoy,

Joshua

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved