Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
4ndy Offline OP
OP Offline

hi,

I purchased a few paraliminal tapes a while ago. The ones i got are self-esteem supercharger, relationships, instantaneous magnetism, prosperity and new behaviour generator. I've only listened to the first three in my list. I've listened to relationships and instantaneous magnetism once including both sides. Self-esteem supercharger however, i've listened to plenty of times.

I've followed the instructions for the specific tapes accordingly. I guess I can't really comment on whether or not relationships and instantaneous magnetism are working for me as i may require multiple listenings. With self-esteem supercharger it seems it's doing nothing. Is it possible that i'm doing something wrong?

I've noticed that for me I get different levels of impact from different tapes. Personal Magnetism is by far my favourite.

I haven't listen to any in a while, and I've even lent a few out. However, I believe they all have the common idea that after the paraliminal you stay curious and notice how the tape is manifesting in your life. Sometimes it's subtle and builds. However, if you start with the idea "It didn't work for me", and I'm not saying you did, then you are not likely to notice any effect.

I believe the staying alert for the effects is a big part of the feeling the benefits.

Just my thoughts.

Good luck, and sending love,
Iam2

Hi 4ndy

I like your choice of paraliminals.

I found that when I listen to Self-esteem Supercharger before and after an event, I'm more likely to make a breakthrough, than if I listen anytime.

I also find that using the Self-esteem Supercharger with a strong purpose gets more results - Paul doesn't ask in such a overt way about your purpose at the beginning of this tape. Just remind yourself of your purpose in using it.

Self-esteem is something that goes along with our emotional well-being. I recently observed that my self-esteem was going very high at the top of my emotional biorhythm. You could try biorhythm software to watch your biorhythms.

Also it may be difficult for you to experience self-esteem if you are up against many factors. Overcome each of the factors seperately using seperate sessions. Then see how you go.

Hope this helps you.
Regards
Grant

Grant,
you mention "Overcome each of the factors seperately using seperate sessions. Then see how you go."

Does it mean you have a few problem related to self esteem, Listen to it and work one problem per session?
Until you see success than move to another problem?

blah, I got fired yesterday.

I feel your pain.

4ndy Offline OP
OP Offline

thanks for the replies.

Yeah i kinda figured that a negative approach to using these tapes would probably negate the effects, so i usually don't think about whether or not they work for me. Well not at the time of listening to the tapes anyway. But i think my scepticism is mostly centered around the self-esteem supercharger tape at the moment.
Having read what Grant said about the tape maybe i should be saving it for specific situations/events when i actually do feel a need for a boost in self-esteem, as apposed to using it on a regualr basis. I guess i should be making more use of 'new behaviour generator' as it seems like a highly versatile tape.

I feel for you.

Here's some cheerness from the retreat. Everything is a gift.
I know this may smell a little right now but it ring true.

Sending Love,
Iam2

ycloh,

Yes, it does mean a person can have a few problems relating to self-esteem. For example: 1)appearance , 2)family relationships 3)the attractive girl at work etc. Yes, work on one problem per session, if necessary do more sessions for the same problem. Yes, move onto the next problem when you see success.

Regards
Grant

Hi again 4ndy,

There is nothing wrong with wiring in the neural circuitry for a self-esteem supercharge on a regular basis. If you repeat the session regularly you are deepening the rivers that carry the messages between neurons.

Once you have done that, when you listen for a specific situation you are linking what you have experienced to the same neural circuitry as your regular sessions.

When you link your regular session self-esteem neural cicuitry to a situation, it's like letting the water through a dam wall into your life.

Goodluck and enjoy it!
Regards
Grant

4ndy,

Since the yearning for results approach has not worked for you, have you tried simply listening to the tapes with no intention what-so-ever?

That is, you might want to try deciding to listen to the tapes at some point just to listen to them ... and not knowing exactly what to expect.

Just make it a habit to listen to one every night or morning or whatever, let yourself shut off consciously and not do anything (have no goals), and just allow yourself to be receptive and respond to the tape in any way that is particularly natural to you.

After a month, you might find that some important things that were outside of your awareness have changed.

Sometimes in our attempts to make things work for us, we prevent them from helping. That is, the activity of our conscious minds can interfere with the development of unconscious learnings.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved