Hello everybody.
I got a question about that "clockwise" movement,
mentioned in Active Excercise(Level 1, Step 8
"Harvesting Qi" ,figure 9 in the Manual), and also
in The Small Universe meditation (the ending of
excercise) when we need to "visualize the energy
moving clockwise inside the lower Dantian..."
What is exactly meaning of that 'clockwise',
left-to-right as if I am looking the clock
outside,in front of me? Or...Clockwise from what
perspective? Please help.
Next one is about the Step 7 of the same excercise,
tha same MAnual of Level 1(Seven Steps Of Live):
"...starting with your LEFT leg, imagine...moving
energy to seven levels: 1-navel..." etc.
When I finish a first round - I move energy to
seventh level - I finish it with my LEFT leg too,
so when CONTINUING NEXT ROUND, DO I CONTINUE WITH
MY RIGHT LEG (ENERGY TO NAVEL) OR AGAIN LEFT LEG(NAVEL)?
PLEASE HELP ME WITH THESE TWO, SO I CAN HAPPILLY CONTINUE
MY SFQIGONG.
THANKS AND LOVE TO EVERYBODY.