Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#71239 03/20/09 02:42 PM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 7
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 7
Hi everybody,
Help me, please: I live in the building which was build in period 7 (before 2004), and I bought an apartment in this building in period 8 (after 2004), main entrance to the buiding,facing East 2 and front door of the apartment facing East 3.
My question is: Am I in Period 7 or 8?
Thank you!

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 3,195
Likes: 4
Learning Strategies
Member
Learning Strategies
Member

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 3,195
Likes: 4
Aloha Delphy,


"I bought an apartment in this building in period 8"

You answered that one yourself.

Much Love, Shawn


Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.034s Queries: 18 (0.011s) Memory: 2.9812 MB (Peak: 3.5946 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 02:34:28 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS