Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#71362 03/31/09 06:02 PM
OP Offline

Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone attended the Genius Code seminar? How effective was it and did you receive any materials? I have the Genius Code course, but it has not been effective, so I have decided to register for the Dallas, TX seminar in October.

Thank You,

sfo Offline

Hi tm3dantes:
I have attended the GC seminar - in summary, it was helpful and beneficial (I also had worked with the course binder before the actual seminar). Some things to keep in mind:
a) P. Scheele does a super job teaching the essentials in the short time available at the seminar. Sometimes, the available time is not enough to answer detailed questions sufficiently or cover all the aspects of the materials.
b) Coaching by email is available after the seminar; to get a response back may easily take a week.
c) We were promised a questionnaire to provide feedback on the seminar and also indicate if it'd be ok to exchange email addresses, but never got it - we might have deleted it automatically since it may have been enclosed in the frequent promotional mails we've been getting since...
Best regards

sfo #71429 04/06/09 10:11 PM
OP Offline

Hi Sfo,

Thanks for that informative response. In your opinion, would you advise me to take the seminar? Will I truly be able to Image Stream well after taking this seminar? You mentioned materials, what particular materials are you given?

Thank You Again,

sfo Offline

Hi tm3dantes,

a) re advising to take or not to take the seminar: that's a hard question - I for my part would probably go again, if that is any help to you. I've also strongly suggested they should do an advanced seminar, since the first seminar is kind of like getting an overview. Some people suggested they didn't really go into enough detail in the first seminar, but then there's probably not enough time for that unless they extend the days.
b) re your 2nd question on image streaming: no experience here yet, I'm experimenting with the 'htt' - some interesting and some not so explicable results
c) materials: course materials (photocopied background info, probably 15 pages or so, work materials for the course itself)

To get to a conclusion should you or should you not, I'd almost suggest you go through the forums page-by-page, e.g. on the subject image streaming, and then come to a conclusion.

Best regards,
sfo

Hell0
My name is Terry Lindsay. I live in Van Nuys (over the hill from you). Did you ever get a partner? I am going the GC course this weekend in El Segundo.
(818) 997-8449

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved