Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I have finally got myself together and started the first course, only to find that I cannot get anything using the first meditation seeking inner guidance. Has anyone else encountered this and if so, what did you do to get past the block? As an alternative, could I use the Personal Genius paraliminal to achieve the same thing?

Hope someone can help.

Cheryl

Dear Cheryl,

I feel a bit embarrassed at all I am writing on this site.... also I am just a beginner at ES (about a month's experience), so no expert. However when you ask, the universe delivers.... and the first response you have attracted .... is mine! Hope you feel heard!

The ES course is so rich in great exercises and insights, so I think you should not attach monumental importance to getting nothing on your theatre screen the first time. So what? Just get on with the course - you have 150 goals to generate next - and try again when you are ready.

Other ideas that come to mind. Trust that you are just perfect and what you get is perfect too.

If you try again and get a blank screen, you could take the blank screen as your symbol.... imagine the potential for expansion / development in having a blank screen to play with.

Or are you not a particularly visual type? Can you hear anything? Or try smelling?

If not, and you are getting frustrated and stuck, you could just be creative, trust youself, and actively choose a symbol, just to be getting on with.

I feel sure that once you are a little familiar with the whole visualise-a-symbol process, and are confident and trusting of the exercise, your theatre screen will be generating all manner of symbols.

From what I can see, Jack is providing us with several tools to get in touch with our inner wisdom / higher power and refine our life's purpose. Some tools will be more effective for some individuals than others. Find tools that work for you and celebrate your wins with them.

Good luck and happy visioning!
French Claire

OP Offline

Hi French Claire

Thanks for the encouragement. I wondered what sort of blocks I might inadvertently be putting in the way, to prevent my seeing anything. Will try again this evening, and see what happens!!!

Take care

Cheryl

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Originally Posted By: Cheryl-Anne
I have finally got myself together and started the first course, only to find that I cannot get anything using the first meditation seeking inner guidance. Has anyone else encountered this and if so, what did you do to get past the block? As an alternative, could I use the Personal Genius paraliminal to achieve the same thing?

Cheryl

Try it and see.

I would also just continue with the course. Sometimes clarity comes later.

AlexK

Hi Cheryl

I got exactly the same thing. A quote from Bill Harris (Hi to all the other Holosyc'ers' out there) is just "let whatever happens be OK". Don't worry about it. When you are ready to receive your vision, it will come.

Mine came later in the day - my mind was wandering and I got a computer screen coming up, with a vision of a map, with a moving red line going along the coastline, followed by a vision of myself in a car with other people, although I don't know who they are. Lots of fairly clear symbols there! I don't think I could relate to the theatre screen though.

I hope you can let it be OK - that phrase has changed my life!

Be happy

Kathy

Be Happy

Kathy

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved