Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 3
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 3
I have an older Photoreading course and saw that you have a new paraliminal that speeds the Activation process. Can this cd be bought or is it even needed?

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 416
Member
Member

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 416
It helps . If you already bought the course before call them and ask about the CD.I'm sure they will sell it to you if you already purchased the course. I personally like to use the paraliminal when I photoread before bed and listen to paraliminal right before bed. Crazy Dreams will happen especialy when doing direct learning.


Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.037s Queries: 18 (0.017s) Memory: 2.9806 MB (Peak: 3.5942 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 06:46:19 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS