Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

If you have Anxiety Free give yourself 1 day with that.

Remember to do as the covers instruct. Ask yourself those questions for side A or B (according to the side you are going to listen to) Do this aas you get ready to turn on the tape. I would only use the Relationship tape for a week. Possibly side A in the Evening and B in the morning to start the day.

Also remember to focus more on the outcome you want, seeing yourself the way you want to be. If you're noticing more awkardness then I would say you're focusing more on the communication aspect more than the desired end results. See yourself behaving in the way you would like to be no matter which technique or paraliminal you choose to use.

Alex.

4ndy Offline OP
OP Offline

gwhutton, the link to the freebies at xtrememind sound very interesting. Have you any idea as to how long you're supposed to listen to the tracks for? As it says that some can be repeated indefinately.

Hey 4ndy, I don't know about the freebies, I suspect that after a month or so, the results you get might start to level out, so at that point you might want to try something else to try. The deep mind II says that after 10 days you'll notice a noted increase in your charisma. I suspect that at that point, once your out in the world interacting with people, that in and of itself would give your charisma a boost, which in turn would put you out in the world more, which in turn would boost your charisma, etc etc. I know that for most of their "for sale" CD's, which are 30-60 minutes, they recommend everyday for a month. I just started getting into the habit of listening to "MLF da Babe" ever night as I fall asleep. Its been about a week now, and I'm notiicng some slight changes. I guess if one adopts the japanese attiude of Kaisen (sp?) which means "continuous betterment" you sort of stop asking yourself "how long do I need to listen" and adopt an attitude of "what can I do today to improve myself.."

The Road, they say, is better than the Inn.

George

Ok, well, if the paraliminals are not working it might be because you are expecting them to sort of "do it for you". Any time you listen to the paraliminals without some kind of specific goal stated before listening(ex: My goal is to communicate fearlessly and clearly with large groups of people)you basically just relaxing to background noise. Also you have to surrender to the paraliminal experience. You have to relax, fully, breathe deep, and go into the Resource level. Learning to Release with Sedona Method and/or to to completely let go to the Resource level(try 3-2-1 method and bring your awareness to a space above and behind your head, this puts you in the most receptive state to learn audio and visual material rapidly with your WHOLE Body/Mind. I notice that any opposing thoughts or conflicting feelings seem to rapidly fly UP and OVER my head to nothing when I'm doing the tangerine exercise or bring awareness to back of head, try it, surrender to it, you'll see.) Taking slow, even, circular breaths all while listening to the paraliminal will open you up even further.
Also don't stop there you can use things like EFT www.emofree.com(free manual download) and BSFF(go to www.amt.com and you can get the manual, or type it in Yahoo for more info.)
EFT can be used to help with specific situations and feelings, like "the fear of what they'll think of me if I say something stupid". EFT after a few rounds can completely knock that fear out.
BSFF is an amazing process that if you go through the whole process it can solve issues completely without you even knowing what the issues are! So don't get caught up in psychoanalyzing why this, and why that, it's ok if you want to clearly address something from the past but don't try to search for every little thing, All you have is the present moment. Stay in it, thats the ultimate goal. Thats when you can truly and effectively be the infinite being you are where your true self can shine. Anything holding you back is not a detail of who you are, it's just a negative learning, but you CAN unlearn it without going back to the past. God bless and I know you'll find your way.

My bad, it's www.TheAmt.com(Association of Meridian Therapy)Check it out, it sells manual for just about every energy psychology out there, and a real interesting one you should check out is called EMOTRANCE.

Oh and for BSFF, www.besetfreefast.com for the new manual.

4ndy, ease up on youself, and forget about your perceived comunication problem. Continue to listen to the paraliminal tapes and understand that people who listen to the tapes will have different responses to the tapes. Some people, like myself, will not see any recognizable benefits until they have listened for a very extended period. Expierence only will tell you how long it takes. I know that possitive changes have occured within me; I just feel beter. I also use CenterPont CDs. You can find references to Centerpoint under the title of Holosync under this forum in Paraliminal Learning. If you decide to try the CenterPoint Program, please continue to listen to your Paraliminal tapes. They work well together. For me, using both programs simutaneously work significanty better than using either program alone. I learned this from expierence. Try going into a deep, delta level relaxation state prior to listening to your paraliminals. I noticed that one of the responders above gave you an address for free delta level software. Give it a try, and never stop using good quality support CDs from companies like Learning Strategies and CenterPoint. You cannot rush the changes that you are looking for. So, be patient with yourself, and allow the changes to occur.
Good Luck

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved