Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#75181 02/25/10 05:25 PM
OP Offline

I have been listening to the anxiety free paraliminal for several days now, and think I am noticing some results. I have a question though, I notice that when I am at my local gym, working on the elliptical, I am able to enter a certain euphoric state, one where I feel extremely positive, and tend to have a great deal of self affirming thoughts. I know the instructions suggest you are in a relaxed place in order to get the benefits of the paraliminal, but I wonder if it might work for me while I am on the ellitical machine, as my conscious mind seems to be in a much more open and positive state. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Hobbes41 #75182 02/25/10 06:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Hobbes41
I have been listening to the anxiety free paraliminal for several days now, and think I am noticing some results. I have a question though, I notice that when I am at my local gym, working on the elliptical, I am able to enter a certain euphoric state, one where I feel extremely positive, and tend to have a great deal of self affirming thoughts. I know the instructions suggest you are in a relaxed place in order to get the benefits of the paraliminal, but I wonder if it might work for me while I am on the ellitical machine, as my conscious mind seems to be in a much more open and positive state. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Thats mainly what I use the elliptical for is playing my Mental Movies "don't tell my secret" I have not used LS paraliminals but I do use my own self made direct suggestion subliminals that I added instrumentals and alpha/theta beats to. Try it out and see how it works for you.

CPW1 #75220 03/02/10 07:03 PM

I'm new here so this is just an observation.

I'd say the Elliptical machine must be relaxing for you; carry on!

gus

Bashmaki #75239 03/04/10 10:09 AM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Why not try the sleep learning track while on the elliptical machine. Just remind yourself at the beginning that you are operating machinery and you intend to do so safely.

AlexK

Originally Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus
Why not try the sleep learning track while on the elliptical machine. Just remind yourself at the beginning that you are operating machinery and you intend to do so safely.

AlexK
Please make sure you do this, I'm not going to tell my embarrassing storie I had at work using a paraliminal

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved