Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#76080 05/28/10 07:39 AM
OP Offline

Hello all

I am one of four people in a group and we are starting up a company. Being the only graphic designer in the group, I've been tasked with putting together a business card. I know that I can (and should) use feng shui to arrange the cards, but not sure where I should place things, especially since there are four of us who are equal partners. What would you suggest?

Is the symbol or the trademark of the company pointed? As in a triangle? Or is it round? I assume you'll be placing it in the center of the card.

It's taboo to have a point aimed at 1 person's name, therefore, I suggest placing a name at each of the 4 corners of the card, the order is insignificant because all of you are connected.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha scorpio47,

Since it's not your personal business, rely on the Personal energy number and fortune element of the business itself. From there look at the computer section of the Transparency facet of your manual in regards to placement of items in the business' best directions. You could place names and such differently on each of the owner's cards, depending on their ppersonal energy numbers. Most company's generally create just one tempate. The business' fortune element will guide you regarding colors.

Here is also a small piece regarding business cards from one of the Diamond Feng Shui Newsletters:

Quote:
"...When giving your business card to others, consider the following Feng Shui guidelines to attract business and enhance networking opportunities. Hold your card out with two hands and bow slightly. Or, at the least, give out your card with the right intention. Place your intention and blessing in the card so that by simply giving it to another person you will attract their business to you or attain a valuable networking opportunity.

You can also use Feng Shui with the cards you receive from others. For the cards you receive from people you want to meet again, write a short note on the back of their card, and keep it in a certain side of your wallet or purse. Place the cards of people whose names you just want to keep for your database on the other side. Enter those people into your database right away.

Invite the people you want to see again to your Facebook or LinkedIn page. Send them an email. Tell them how much you enjoyed meeting them and that you look forward to creating opportunities to work together."

excerpt from "Make Your Business Cards More Effective with Feng Shui"
-Diamond Feng Shui Spring 3 Newsletter

Much Love,

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved