Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#76704 09/09/10 02:19 AM
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1
Hi Everyone! My name is Laura and I've been doing the Effortless Success program for a few months now and I feel like I need an accountability partner.

I am an Artist and am furiously working on my purpose and current goals. During the course of this journey so far, I have watched many of my "friends" fall away from my life. Sad at first, but then I realized how intensely negative they were and I can only conclude that my rise in vibration was just too much.

So, I have no one to talk to and share my experiences with!

I have been getting some pretty amazing results considering where I've come from; MAJOR negativity!

I am enjoying this so much

Last edited by Gypsy Jazz; 09/09/10 02:20 AM.
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,089
Likes: 1
Learning Strategies Admin
Member
Learning Strategies Admin
Member

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,089
Likes: 1
Feel free to start sharing here. That's one way of finding your accountability partner.

Alex

Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 2
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 2
Hi Gypsy Jazz,
this is Anke from Germany and I have just started listening to the Effortless Success Program. I also find it very beneficial to have a partner in the program. I like to share my experience and also having a partner makes it easier to continue when a block comes up.
So if you are still looking for a partner to share I would like to be that partner for you. smile

Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 1
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 1
Hi,

I have just joined the forum and have started the journey for personal self awareness and growth for one year now and have also lost many friends, some of those lost relationships caused me some sadness, but I am learning that not all of my so-called friends will remain with me on my journey through life.

Like you I am looking for an accountability partner, since I am in the planning stages of opening up a Sandwich Shop/Bakery soon.

Looking forward to sharing with you.

POWS


Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.089s Queries: 22 (0.053s) Memory: 2.9952 MB (Peak: 3.5947 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 12:00:46 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS