Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 1
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 1
Hi,

I've been using the paraliminals provided with Four Powers for Greatness and Photoreading for a while now, and I'm very pleased with them.

So I was wondering if LSC is or will develop a paraliminal to use while working out. That would be awesome.

I'm currently trying high energy and classical music with mixed results. If you created something specific, I think it would be a great seller.

Meanwhile, I'd like the advice of fellow forum members on their choice of music for working out, and if possible, advice from LSC too.

Kind regards,
Ivan V.






Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 11
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 11
I think it is a great idea. I don't think paraliminal are designed for use while you are working out, but i think a tape that is design to motivate or help you become more excited about working out would be great.






Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 1,504
Likes: 6
Learning Strategies
Member
Learning Strategies
Member

Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 1,504
Likes: 6
We studied that idea two or three years ago and decided not to go forward.

But...a lot of people use the Personal Celebration Series while working out.

Three Paraliminals are especially helpful in getting you to workout:

* Automatic Pilot
* Get Around To It
* New Behavior Generator

As in the Natural Brilliance Generator from the Natrual Brilliance course.

You're going to love the new Paraliminal CDs when they are ready. The masters are ready for duplication, but writing the 20-page booklets for 22 programs is taking a little longer than expected.







Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.325s Queries: 19 (0.222s) Memory: 2.9888 MB (Peak: 3.5947 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 14:15:09 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS