Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 6
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 6
Hi

I am just starting on the dowsing course.
I have placed a few cures around the house but how can I protect them from pest control? The pest control comes every couple months.I don't like to put tape on the cures.Once I did tape a cure and then I needed to move it a couple inches and the tape picked up the dirt even when the place was clean.And when I tried to take it off It seemed to me that color of the dowsing stick is coming off.One more thing If the pest spray gets to the cure would that lessen the power of the cure in any way?

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 312
Member
Member

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 312
Hi jojo14

I don't think the pest spray will effect the cures.

I also taped the sticks to the ground (when placing the cures inside) and even when I had to move the cures I had no problems with the coating. The cure is in the sticks and not in the color coding, I think, so as long as you are able to distinguish the sticks it should be not problem that the colors wear off.

All the best to you,

Astrid

Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 6
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 6
Thank you both for the replies.If the pest control doesn't effect the cures then I will go ahead and start dowsing again.I was also waiting for my dowsing sticks which now I have received.

One thing that came to my mind is what if I place intention on the stick like Marie said,this is for geopathic stress, then wrap the stick loosely with plastic wrap and then place it and say I have cured this geopathic stress.It will be protected from any kind of dirt.

I have to cure one geo stress line under the washing machine so I am thinking I will try that.

Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 6
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 6
Thanks for explaining all that .

Right now I prefer to buy cures from LSC and practice dowsing but it was good to know all those things.


Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.083s Queries: 22 (0.041s) Memory: 2.9944 MB (Peak: 3.5942 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 14:17:11 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS