Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I just received my dowsing material and watched the DVD's but still have some questions.

1) I want to go to my business and check for the energy level. Purpose is to increase cash flow and customers. Is there something I should know ahead of time. Since I'm so new I want to make sure I'm doing this correctly.

2) I would like to do dowsing for myself regarding health, since I think (if correct) that you are not suppose to let other people use your rods, how does one do dowsing for themselves? If I understand correctly, you can do dowsing for other people, but what does one do themselves especially if you don't have anyone that can help?

Any suggestions one can give would be very much appreciated.

Thank you,
Sue

OP Offline

Well looking over the post I did find a couple of post that helped as far as business using the energy rings which I did use to put under my cash register.

But, I still would like some help regarding how to use dowsing to help with health. On the cd's she uses the rods to scale up and down a persons body to find the area of the problem. But if you are not supposed to let someone else use your rods then how does one use the rods to scale your own body?

If I'm missing this on the cd then if someone can tell me where it explains this I would be very grateful. I've watched this twice now and still I don't see this explanation.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Sue,

You would dowse your business space as you would your home. Follow the course steps and place the cures.

As for your health, you can ask yes/no questions of the rods, however, be sure to check in with your physician regarding any changes in diet and exercise. You can also do the same "checking" she does in the video on yourself in the mirror. ask your questions regarding the body of the person in the mirror, rather than calling it your body.

Much Love,

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved