Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#78618 09/13/11 01:24 AM
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2
Does anyone know of any research being done with SFQ and cancer healings?

I am a newbie to SFQ and will be attending the retreat in October. I also have a cancer diagnosis (Parodid gland that metastasized to the lungs). I have had several types of traditional medical treatments as well as seeing a Reiki Master fo energy work. I have been practicing Active 1, Small Universe and begining Active 2. Any sugestions that may help in my healing? I know....more practice and Small Universe are good....lol. I have just been reading many of the Fourm Posts and rplies. Any other specific practices that may help?
I would also appreciate anyone who would keep me in their meditation and prayer as well.
Thanks,
Paul

PFDS1 #78662 09/26/11 03:22 PM
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 3,195
Likes: 4
Learning Strategies
Member
Learning Strategies
Member

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 3,195
Likes: 4
Sticking with the level 1 exercises ad the Small universe is a great place to start. Be sure to ask Master Lin about working with cancer at the retreat. There are many things that can assist with healing the body regarding this.

Cancer cells don't like Oxygen, fresh food (vegetables in season is best), heat, exercise, and happiness (smile). So look for ways to relax, eat well, enjoy your daily life, exercise, and visualize the sun or candle flame changing the cancer into smoke and leaving the body, and we'll see you really soon.

Shawn


Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.095s Queries: 18 (0.028s) Memory: 2.9819 MB (Peak: 3.5942 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 08:38:10 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS