Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

What are the effects of SFQ if practiced for a long time, like 2-3years? Will you build a strong, tangible chi that people would feel if emitted to them, moving people and objects without touching them, etc.?

Also, what does it feel like to get a healing session from Master Lin? Would you feel electric sensations, heat, spontaneous movement?

Just curious...

Well i think some of it will be down to how you approach it, i notice that Master Lin talks about Love through the Heart a lot.

I know about this through my Christian beliefs and other Religions as well, and this Love they talk about, it is to do with Compassion for others, this is why there is that Healing Energy that flows through the Heart.

So that is something that is possible to feel, and learn with Qigong.

with the Qigong training it is a practice to open up these Channels, and there are different types of Qigong Training, so it is down to what you are looking for in your life and why you are training, like cause and effect.

I have read that some times Qigong Healing will feel like Heat in your Body, where the Healing is taking place.

That all depends on how you train and for what purpose you train. In all cases, the answer is yes. Answers such as 'better health' understanding things are the short term *describable* answers.

In time, and practice, you begin to realize things that cannot be told or talked about, but simply known. While this is typically a 'healing' forum I myself, tend to stray from the generally topic from time to time.

...as said in SpiderMan (comics and the movies)
"With great power comes great responsibility"

This statement is so true. So, you'd really have to sit down with yourself and ask, ask deeply, "what is the spiritual lesson I am asking for in discovering <this>?" <this> meaning ability, talent, etc, etc.

While the idea of pushing someone without touching them sounds like an impressive display of talents, when you do get to the "level" of being actually able to do this, you realize that it's not so important to be able to do so, but HOW you will use that ability for the greater whole...

While I won't *fully* get into the physics of how that is done(for that level of physics is a type of "Soul Physics", I'll briefly go over it. You have to understand that Everyone is part of you, and if you are using this to "show off" or "have power" then your own heart will stop you. The Masters of old, didn't want people to 'abuse' this information.

Think of your energy-body like a magnet, and your Qi flow can behave like a liquid force that flows. If you are "pushing" your Qi very smoothly through someone, and they tense their muscles very tight, then what would happen? Their magnet is set to behave like a solid force and yours smoothly flows through it. Would then a "push" be inevitable due to the contrast in physics?

I give this information to you, because this is a year of letting go of old concepts, limits and beliefs and we are preparing for something new, something ~wonderful~ ...something else entirely. As far as I know, this information hasn't ever really been explained publicly or discussed before. I figured this out by 'not trying to do it'

A few years ago, my friend wanted me to hit him hard and tensed up.(by the way, this guy is a giant heavy built and, towering 6'7 over my twig-like 5'9 figure) I decided to give him a surprise and give him a rush of energy instead. (boy, were we both shocked) I gently pushed an energy flow through him to the ends of the Universe. His eyes opened wider than I had ever seen he freaked out. At first I thought he was surprised at the "tingly" feeling I presumably gave him. He said "you just pushed me 6-inches back without touching me, what the f*** did you just do?!"

It took me some contemplation to fully realize the dynamics and physics behind this... yet it comes down to "Soft overcomes hard" and "Find movement in stillness, and stillness in movement"
I also remembered coming across some information about how 'tighter muscles' can concentrate Qi more effectively than 'overly' huge muscles (another reason to not ever underestimate the smaller-built people) It is said thats ome Masters could send a lightning bolt of force, through any cell in their body.

I give this to you with trust, after all it's all energy. I don't claim to be 'the best' teacher, rather than an UN-teacher (one that teaches the undoing of limits) Remember that you act within full responsibility of your actions and that this knowledge is meant to expand possibilities rather than to make yourself 'greater' than anyone else.

After all, how can Infinity surpass itself?

"Love and Light"
~Z

Last edited by Zakyrus; 08/16/12 06:22 AM.
RCT Offline

Zakyrus, what a beautiful and inspiring answer! Tks for sharing your views! smile

Last edited by RCT; 08/31/12 08:28 PM.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved