Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sarion Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Alex, I wonder if I could be so bold and ask for the 88 triggers?..I searched for it but didn´t find anything.

I´m in my third week of Image streaming. Don´t know how this is going but I´m noticing subtle changes...increased creativity, vivid daydreaming and the last couple of days I´ve had a lot of "Think of a person, and then he/she calls" moments. Is this common?

Before my session I sit for 10 minutes or more, and do a countdown from 100 a couple of times to sharpen my concentration. After that, I´m ready to go...a session of mine lasts from 20-30 minutes.

Have only listened to a couple of my recordings. And when I do, the images keeps rushing back into my head smile But I am not 100 % sure what to do with my recordings yet...how to use them. Is it equally important to listen to the tapes afterwords, as it is making them?

Mattias

Learning Strategies Admin

Originally Posted By: Sarion
Hi Alex, I wonder if I could be so bold and ask for the 88 triggers?..I searched for it but didn´t find anything.

That's going back a few years. I have to check my other computers backup files to relocate the original list I created. Email me alexk at learningstrategies.com I can attach it to an email when I find it.

Quote:
I´m in my third week of Image streaming. Don´t know how this is going but I´m noticing subtle changes...increased creativity, vivid daydreaming and the last couple of days I´ve had a lot of "Think of a person, and then he/she calls" moments. Is this common?

Interesting huh?

Quote:
Before my session I sit for 10 minutes or more, and do a countdown from 100 a couple of times to sharpen my concentration. After that, I´m ready to go...a session of mine lasts from 20-30 minutes.

I just shut my eyes and start the session, always did. What ever works for you. The Genius Code Course has Win Wenger taking you to a resource level, an interesting experience that is. Pushes a few comfort zones and gets you thinking outside of the box.

Quote:
Have only listened to a couple of my recordings. And when I do, the images keeps rushing back into my head smile But I am not 100 % sure what to do with my recordings yet...how to use them. Is it equally important to listen to the tapes afterwords, as it is making them?

Debrief. If you have the Genius Code Course you'd be cracking the code of those image streams and getting their meaning.

Image Streaming is a great technique for tapping your answer space for problem solving, creative solutions, business development.

The course is worth doing if you want to take image streaming and go a bit further with it.

Alex

Sarion Offline OP
OP Offline

Have now quit my concentration-training, not taking that so seriously anymore. I´m in my fourth week and the images comes much easier. Soon, maybe I can take up the photoreading again. smile
So maybe I will stay with the creativity benefits for now, and begin the deepening process when the images becomes clearer.

Thanks for your response

Mattias.

Hello Alex and Sarion,

I tried image streaming for some time, but could not hold onto a regular schedule,this is because when I do image streaming alone even with a recorder I drift into sleep quikly and can't really help it, I can sleep any time of the day if I image stream. However when I image stream with someone, this does not happen, is anyone interested in image streaming via skype ? or are there any tips for one not to drift into sleep

your help is much appreciated
regards

Try doing it standing up. It helps if you are relaxed that doesn't mean you have to lie down for it. Nor do you necessarily have to close your eyes. Just be mindful of your surroundings. Don't do it if you're driving a car. Do at the very least keep a seated position, not lying down when recording to the recorder and imagine you are talking to someone. You will want to listen to the recording to debrief.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved