Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 3
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: May 2014
Posts: 3
I have read that when you listen to Paraliminals its important that you have to hear in both ears but my problem is that im deaf. I can only hear with one ear. What could I do to benefit from paraliminals?

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,089
Likes: 1
Learning Strategies Admin
Member
Learning Strategies Admin
Member

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,089
Likes: 1
Just listen with headphones anyway. You'll still hear both messages as intended.

Alex


Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.038s Queries: 18 (0.016s) Memory: 2.9818 MB (Peak: 3.5947 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 06:50:56 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS