Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#8385 07/18/05 04:57 AM
OP Offline

I'm sure everyone (at one time or another) has difficulty in falling to sleep as rapidly as they would like to. (especially when not feeling well, etc) I thought " how good it would be to have a paraliminal that would help in this area " Perhaps there is something else that helps in this area & I'm just not aware of the program.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Deep Relaxation or Dream Play Session Awould be appropriate if you're having trouble falling asleep.

Alex

Liz Offline

Hi Grannie Annie, all.....

I have this cd and use it regularly (Deep Relaxation).

It comes in handy for me when I am tired but too wired to catch a few winks before carrying on with whatever I need to do.

It always works to help me get that catnap in.

regards, liz

OP Offline

Thanks for your suggestions Alex & Liz but I have a problem with Dream Play...My mind doesn't want to change the way I dream..I've always dreamed real dreams,bright,vivid, in color,sometimes of the future, sometimes of the past that related to problems in the present, a voice that encouraged me & told me things I needed to do, a guide took me places & shoed me things(usually nice) but the last time I dreamed of him he showed me the path I had traveled so far and said " your looking back at your path and you haven't often deviated from it but your stuck here & your're only 2/3 of the way on your path..you need to stop looking at the past & get back on your path & finish what you came to do, guidance will come.." 3 days later I recieved a letter that sent me to Learning statagies..I used the Dream Play CD for a week but unfortunately, my dreamimg mind balked at dreaming metaphorically & I only remembered 2 dreams since than & they were hazy not at all like my other dreams.
I gave my deep relaxation tape to my grandson & he manage to break it last week..I suspect I seem a bit of a problem when asking for advise and than not taking it..sorry about that .

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved