Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

In disc two. A photo reading Paul Scheele talks about feeling behind your eyes
he asked you to close your eyes and feel

A writer has personality that he puts in a book that he writes or article how do we feel the writers personality while reading?

Alex , I am drawn to the photo reading book a lot of times there must be a reason why I am drawn to the photo reading book, fourth edition . I keep on reviewing it this something that's telling me to do review different section of the book is that part of my subconscious trying to direct me?

Lynette Ayres suggested for my purpose is just processing information on all my books. Even the Bible. I've been doing that for a couple days, but I need to do it for a week or so she says the layers need to build up. From what information I'm getting from the books , listening to all eight CDs plus the DVD photo reading results supercharge as well as the DVD genius mine.

Learning Strategies Admin

How do you feel an authors personality? Upon reflection. Same as you look at someone's dress style and decide how it reflects their personality. You might listen to their voice and decide you don't trust them or trust them wholeheartedly. You'll notice it's not just the sound of the voice. The choice of words, their emphasis or lack of. The description and tone they use. Humorous or dry? Much of the spoken word reflects a personality. Observe that it transfers to paper. While you might not match their tone you can tell whether they have humour in their personality or a dry wit, or calming voice.

Quote:
I keep on reviewing it this something that's telling me to do review different section of the book is that part of my subconscious trying to direct me?

Why do you want to deny that it is? Isn't it some part of our mind that guides us to do anything?

I think you're ready to move to the next level of processing information and start asking yourself, "how can I use this information in my life."

Alex

OP Offline

While you might not match their tone you can tell whether they have humor in their personality or a dry wit, or calming voice.I need more information on How to ask question to
the author messages? help with what to ask?

How and what to ask comes down to a purpose. If you know what you want from the book then the questions naturally are formed, with who, what, why, when, where, how. Same as your purpose leads to asking questions on this forum.

The other way to form questions is to turn the chapter heading, subheadings into questions, place the 6 W (how is backward) at the beginning of the title.

Alex

OP Offline

Hi Alex
when looking at a book with my main purpose in mind should I look for trigger words like doing a treasure hunt?? and use the 6 W's?

The main purpose for reading the book? is to get the whole idea of the writer thought's to ask the author question and then have them answered. When I do post few ask more questions like searching for treasure.

Remember trigger words are for building curiosity, finding where the answer to your purpose might lie.

Just look, see a word? Notice it? You mind said it? That's your trigger word, write it down forget about it for now and look what other words you find

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved