Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#9833 07/19/04 04:15 PM
zak Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi

ANYONE COME ACROSS THIS NEW COURSE MY CHRIS PAYNE, IT HAS A TESTIMONIAL BY PAUL SCHEELE ON IT AND I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE KNOWS WHAT ITS ABOUT SOUNDS VERY SEDONAISH

#9834 07/20/04 01:12 AM

zak - Chris Payne is a really wonderful Englishman that I met at the Advanced Photoreading retreat. He did a lecture on his "Effort Free" system and offered advanced sales of his upcoming product. He has been involved with LSC for many years attending their seminars and otherwise collaborating with Pete and Paul. He even did a radio interview with Pete demonstrating Photoreading.

Yes, the "Effort Free" system is very similar to the Sedona Method. It is an extremely simple, yet powerful system. I would say, if you have gone over the AFL program, that it is a bit like the Feeling Exercise and the gauging technique where you rate where you currently are on a scale from 1 to 10. Then you figure out how to nudge yourself slightly up on the scale and so on, examining your feelings, gauging, stretching onward and such.

I really appreciate the power and simplicity of his system.

[This message has been edited by livingsuccess (edited July 19, 2004).]

#9835 07/20/04 12:15 PM
zak Offline OP
OP Offline

thanks living success, i was contemplating buying it, but like you said very similiar to sedona and AFL, i think what intrigued me was the whole 3 1/2 minute thing, but if its like sedona then you would need to continually use to get to an imperturbable state, similiar to what lester levenson achieved.

#9836 07/22/04 03:08 PM

Hey Zak,

"Continual use" is the key. No matter what the multitude of marketing copy out there may say - there is no instant "cure" to any situation. There is the instant in which one takes a new action and experiences an instant "change", in that moment. However, unless that moment is followed by "continual use" of that method then their will be no "cure".

I would highly recommend, whatever system(s) you decide to use that you opt for the "continual use" method. It is the only way to reach "an imperturbable state" and to stay there.

The only way to mastery is through contant practice.

Best wishes!

#9837 07/22/04 04:30 PM
zak Offline OP
OP Offline

Your so right thanks for your input, its like you said in an earlier thread most programs are left unused or partly used because people are to often looking for a quick fix not realising that the shortest route is to work the program to its end conclusion and then move on if need be, at the moment i am working with Larry Cranes Release Technique, i have gone thru the program a couple of times but always find mor to release each time i do it again, yeah ok there are all the advance courses but i feel that if Lester Levenson achieved an imperturbable state by just continually releasing there is no need for advance programs as you reach a state whether in Photoreading, Releasing where you know which way to go, as they say "the master shows the way its up to the student to take the path" thanks mate your words were very inspiring

#9838 07/23/04 04:58 PM

Thanks Zak,

It sounds like you are on the right track - as long as you are working with a basically sounds sytem, persistent practice is the way to real achievement.

It's really worth paying attention to all of the "little details" that are a part of your practice, because you are ultimately a product of your daily practices (whether they are a formal system or just the conglomeration of your habitual behaviors).

I think there is a saying, "Perfect practice makes perfect."

Vision your highest ideal and (persistently) go for it!

[This message has been edited by livingsuccess (edited July 23, 2004).]

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved