Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#10610 10/18/05 10:14 PM
OP Offline

Hi! I have just ordered the "Abundance for Life" program, and then I also got a mailer for a program called "The effort-free life system". I cannot see a forum for it, but I figured it might fit in here. Just a simple question: Has anybody tried it out, and if so, what are your experiences with it?

#10611 10/24/05 10:18 PM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

I suggest you try the Search feature. It has been mentioned at some point.

Alex

#10612 10/31/05 12:12 AM

I tried the Effort Free Life system, didn't like it, sent it back and got a full refund.

I found it was too similar to lots of other courses but didn't add anything new.

I kept feeling that the guy speaking was trying to imitate what is already out there. There was also a session on the CD where he seemed to be trying to...not exactly hypnotise, but certainly enter the paraliminal territory, and he had his wife whispering something, possibly the word breathe, and the whole experience just didn't speak to me.

After I sent it back, the company rang me to offer me a coaching session to see if I would try the system again, but I said no. They sent me my money back with no problem after the call.

I think some people here have had good results from Effort Free Life, so if the mailer interests you, why not try it?

Jodi

#10613 12/19/05 06:29 AM
HL Offline

Hi, Lawoftheone
I have the course and find that it works holistically for me; perhaps that's my method of approaching things, which is also harder to track. I've found that it's a very elegantly simple and powerful system. I ran the process on a woman (a stranger) on the train from NYC to New Haven and in about twenty five minutes had her thanking me for clearing a major relationship problem and seeing the power invested in both keeping her point of view or releasing it. It takes years for people to own up to that they have a power stake in holding on to their problems. I could see her movement into clarity insight by insight, step by step, bam,bamb,bam. She thanked me, saying 'this totally changed my way of seeing things'. Yes!, I told her where she could find the Effort-free life system.

[This message has been edited by HL (edited December 18, 2005).]

#10614 12/18/05 11:02 PM
OP Offline

Hi, HL! Thank you for your feedback. I've checked it after a friend bought it, adn decided that the basic principles could be applied easily without having to purchase the whole thing, and I have fond it to be a very nice, or as you say, elegant approach to releasing, even though I have a better "swing" of things with the Sedona Method and their Holistic Releasing. I saw that LS sent out a mailing about Hale Dwoskin's free Holiday Release Album, which I downloaded and listened to last week, and I find the power of that method very elegant and beautiful as well; and basically, I believe that both the Effort Free and the Sedona systems are based on the same priniciples. (As is, by the way, the Inquiry process by Byron KAtie which LS also fronts in the abundance for life course. It's all what I think I would call "Practical Applied Buddhism for the Microwave Generation" ... Thanks again for your feedback!

#10615 12/25/05 09:49 PM

Low of the one:
What a brilliant concept, 'practical applied buddhism for the microwave generation!'

Jodi

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved