Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#11397 05/23/01 08:41 PM
OP Offline

I just ordered the prosperity tape. Has anyone had success with this tape. If so, do you have some tips you would be willing to share?

#11398 05/24/01 02:08 AM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Prosperity is one of my favorites. Back in 1989 Paul and I were looking for new offices, because our building had been purchased. At the time we only one parttime employee.

I listened to the tape on a Friday. Where it asked what I wanted I paused the tape and answered:

New offices with lots of windows, two large offices for Paul and me, contemporary furniture, and blue carpeting with a deck overlooking woods and a lake.

The following Thursday our space broker called to show me space. I told him I was too busy that day and asked if it could wait until the next day. He said the space was just on the market, and it would be snatched up.

My other business partner, Bill Erickson and I headed out to met up with the broker. He showed up an office in the basement of a building. And there were no windows! I was steamed, which is rare. I told him a few things, and Bill and I left.

He said he had another place, which was out in Wayzata. I told him it was too far out. He went on to describe it. I asked whether it was a good deal. He said it was.

We headed out, and my chin dropped to my knees when we walked through the doors. It was exactly what I had asked for down to the contemporary furniture and blue carpeting.

We moved in the next week. It took us a couple of years to use the full 2500 square feet, and we've since taken on quite a bit of additional space in the building.

This is my all time best story using the tape. I got to tell you, though, I've heard some unbelievable tales from customers. It has been very popular.

What might be my second best story? Well, the monthly office rent was more than we made in a month, but we had six months of free rent. Guess how I used the tape?!

#11399 06/30/01 08:56 PM

What are some of those customer stories? We've all heard the one about the blue office. =)

#11400 07/01/01 09:01 AM

Not a story as such, but when i heard the coaching session in "Ideal mindset" for this tape I was surprised how metaphysical it seemed to be! I have all three of that type of set but on all the other coaching sessions Paul Scheele always makes the working of the tapes seem down to earth. For this one he talks about a quantum universe where our dreams are manifested before they become our reality in this world. Weird but cool! Is Paul Scheele more metaphysically inclined than he is letting on?

#11401 07/01/01 06:22 PM

Hey, I'm metaphysically inclined! Metaphysically inclined is cool! Everybody should be metaphysically inclined!
But hey, metaphysically inclined obviously works, because the tape Prosperity is metaphysically inclined, and look at LSCs metaphysically inclined office! Metaphysically inclined obviously works.

Anyway, how is that entire set? [Ideal Mindset - Decisive Action - Consistent Achievement] And where did you get all that money? (Of course, the metaphysically inclined Prosperity!)

#11402 07/03/01 03:17 AM

I have something called "a job"!

#11403 07/04/01 03:00 PM

Yes, Inchiki Gaijin or anyone else who've done the complete set: How is it? What kind of results are you getting?

Also, if anyone would care to help me out here: I'm learning the Sedona Method right now, and it seems to be working. However, I'm also very interested in the Natural Brilliance course. How would the two integrate?

#11404 07/05/01 06:37 AM

Hi Johnson Brasil,

If you read some of the questions that people ask about the Paraliminal tapes that are included in those three courses you can tell that they don't have the coaching sessions! Most of those questions are answered by Paul Scheele on the coaching sessions in advance so I think that they really can improve the way you use the tapes.

I also have the Sedona Method, which I think is great and the "Natural Brilliance" course (sorry, Bubbles, for rubbing it in!). I think that the Sedona Method complements well anything that you are doing in the area of self help. I think the two would integrate well because they bothe deal with releasing feelings and oscillations.

#11405 07/05/01 03:48 PM

<sorry, Bubbles, for rubbing it in!>

Don't worry, when you're old and crusty and I'm ruler of the world, I'll send you to a penal colony on Mars.

Anyway, being thirteen, and having bad credit, I can't easily acquire that kind of money, since I can't have a job until I'm fourteen (six months to go...), and ordering products involves concealing cash, since I obviously can't pay by credit card, or even check. It's a pain.

Did you know that once, some guy from, like, Saudi Arabia (seriously) sent in $400 in CASH for the PhotoReading Personal Learning Course?

[This message has been edited by BubblesOfEvil (edited July 05, 2001).]

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved